I really like the tone of these amps. This model is 65watts. I know people here always state that you need 300watts but I'll be up against two 30watt amps and a drum kit. For gigs, if an amp isn't provided the PA will be doing most of the work. Was also looking at an Ashdown T15-1805 which is 180watts but at the price of 277EUR it just seems a bit too cheap for what you're getting. Haven't tried one out because they're a special on Thomann and not in the stores here.
you will be heard with no problems
the RB3 comes with a 12" speaker and 65 watts is enough
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
dude i have a Laney RB1, thats a 15watt (coz i'm cheap heh heh), and i use that for practise, it works fine, i can heard over everyone else perfectly =]
Thanks lads. Laney website advertises it as being ok for small gigs and in my experience their guitar amps have always lived up to what they said on the tin. The Ashdown just seems to be way too cheap. Can't imagine I could be getting an extra 115watts for only 50euro more if the amp was in anyway comparable to the Laney.
Quote by triptych
Thanks lads. Laney website advertises it as being ok for small gigs and in my experience their guitar amps have always lived up to what they said on the tin. The Ashdown just seems to be way too cheap. Can't imagine I could be getting an extra 115watts for only 50euro more if the amp was in anyway comparable to the Laney.

i dont know about prices but a lot of people here love ashdowns
but the RB3(wich is a great amp) sound like a better idea to me
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by triptych

Actually, Ashdown are one of the best in the business for the large combo market. Very few really compare to them whenit comes for bang for buck. Most that do compete don't offer the specs they do, and only compete on offering a different tone for those who aren't fond of the Ashdown tone (such as myself).
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1