So, what UGers attended?

I sure did, and I loved every minute of it. I didn't leave the pits from COB from start to finish, and every other band was intense too.

I have a bruise on my elbow because it came in major contact with somebodies nose. If that happened to be you, then my bad, at least it's fucking metal.

Anyways, any UGers who'd like to discuss their events from this show, go ahead.

Also, if this should be moved or anything of that sort, then just don't be a dick about it and simply state that it should be.
I was at the London one last night. Killer show, except Job For A Cowboy sucks balls
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by 666Sabbath666
I was at the London one last night. Killer show, except Job For A Cowboy sucks balls

Agreed. Them and JFAC. When COB came on it was allright
Quote by Hardrock_tm
dont plan on going, megadeth blows

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I went to Gigantour in '05 in Toronto.

Megadeth, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Nevermore, and a couple others. That was the best one.
I went...bodom and in flames were awesome...the rest were meh
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
Quote by 666Sabbath666

agreed
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
I just saw it the other day in London, Ontario.

High on Fire - pretty good, 3 man metal band, I liked the vocals.

Job for a Cowboy - worst band IMO, singer sounded like a wounded clown.

Children of Bodom - awesome, timing was right on

In Flames - fairly amazing, singer was great and they were tight.

Megadeth - I think some of the other bands out-performed Megadeth. It wasn't that they were bad, it just kind of sounded loud and everywhere instead of together. Chris Broderick is awesome though.
amazing, i arrived after high on fire an d JFAC as neither band really interests me

Bodom was spectacular, I've never seen a mass of people move like that as they did at that show, and im including the last time i saw them at the kool haus in that, Alexi was spot on and they played a great mix of old and newer stuff

In flames was good but i watched from afar as i felt like getting a sub from the subway, as per usual their light show caused me to think that i may have epilepsy

I don't understand the megadeth disappointment as i thought they sounded great, and played tight, the only criticism i could justifiably launch is they weren't as animated as the previos 2 groups, but they still provided an excellent mix spanning their entire discography including Ashes in My Mouth, which i thought was pretty bad ass

Well worth the price of admission and i had a wicked time minus my back now being slightly out of line due to crowd surfers and a mild concussion suffered when i was hit by a throw shoe in the back of the head