I'm piiiiisssed off because all my food is disappearing. (student block) I've lost 2 baguettes of garlic bread, a whole PACK OF BACON, and 2 chicken and mushroom slices.

What can I do to stop people from stealing it?
Besides masturbating on it, spitting on it, or generally doing anything to it that would make it inedible.
Quote by dangorironhide
Get a box. Put food in said box. Lock box with padlock.

Sorted.

That's where I put all my little hugz
When that happened to me, I started putting laxatives in the milk. No one ever touched my milk again... In fact, I was the only one who left milk in the fridge in the end

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Mini fridges are expensive, and loud, and take up space, and we're not allowed them

.... And?

Didnt stop me or my mates. The only room inspection we had was the day we moved out.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
When that happened to me, I started putting laxatives in the milk. No one ever touched my milk again... In fact, I was the only one who left milk in the fridge in the end

But then don't you need to poop a lot?
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
But then don't you need to poop a lot?

I never drank the milk I put laxatives in. Im not stupid. I just had toast in the mornings instead
So what if you're not allowed a mini fridge? Doesn't mean they'll notice if you have one in your room. They are usually loud and annoying though.

This happened to me when I was in the first year at uni. I just threatened someone with a large knife and figured whoever it actually was would hear about it. It didn't happen again.

The only solution.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Also - they're only stealing food because they're too lazy to get their own - so make it harder to steal your food and easier to steal someone elses - ie just put your stuff behind someone else's pizza. And buy more ingredients than food you can just eat - no-one will steal a bag of potatoes.
Put up a sign saying "Free food - please! Take me!" and put it on an appealing silver platter.

They won't know what to do.
Offer them a cold beer. But rather than beer, you filled it with LIGHT beer!

They will never cross you again...
What a hillarious Thread title :P. Padlock box is good idea though
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
Quote by smb
Also - they're only stealing food because they're too lazy to get their own - so make it harder to steal your food and easier to steal someone elses - ie just put your stuff behind someone else's pizza. And buy more ingredients than food you can just eat - no-one will steal a bag of potatoes.

I like this idea! Listen to this guy!
AMAZING IDEA!!! put thumb tacs, board pins, watever you call em, tohse small ones you use for sticking paper on walls, put 3 on them in a sandwich - THAT'LL TEACH THE BASTARD NOT TO STEAL ANYTHING!!!

remember 2 take out b4 u eat it though
Quote by smb

+1, do this.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
"Offer them a cold beer. But rather than beer, you filled it with LIGHT beer!"

haha !! being a beer snob, I find that one of the most disgusting things ever !!
dump out his Orval Trappist and fill it up with Coors Light, LOL !!
just lock the whole damn fridge up with a chain and padlock and leave a note saying "haha b!tches, eat this" and sign it with someone else's name
I think it was someone who doesn't live here. Someone else from the block must of wandered in and stolen the food, because loads of my flat mates have had stuff stolen too.
Then place a device in the fridge that when someone opens it, causes the device to explode... or take a picture... either way is good.
before when me and my friend came back drunk on a night out we proceeded to eat someones in our flat pizza, ham and some allready cooked chicken, good times, she didnt speak to us for the rest of that semester though
Put a massive amounts of LSD in your drinks as a trippy trap.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by saphrax
Haw haw, you get bacon stolen.
I get free bacon in my house!

this guy is apparently your flatmate and is stealing all of your bacon.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
In before new thread title saying, "Okay, so I keep stealing this guy's food..."
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
In before new thread title saying, "Okay, so I keep stealing this guy's food..."

Or a thread called "I was hungry, and someone stole my cat, so I stole my flatmates food, who wants it?"