I think it's a guitar that by software tries to sound like many guitars so you can by one setting make it sound like a LP and by the other a Strat and so on. Nothing I would trust, though, I imagine it sounds too computer-ish and the idea of having such stuff in my guitar would not make me feel good. I want it to be as simple as possible as there are less things that can go wrong then.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by HomerSGR
I think it's a guitar that by software tries to sound like many guitars so you can by one setting make it sound like a LP and by the other a Strat and so on. Nothing I would trust, though, I imagine it sounds too computer-ish and the idea of having such stuff in my guitar would not make me feel good. I want it to be as simple as possible as there are less things that can go wrong then.

Thank you
Whoa, dude. You do not need to bump a thread that is a couple of minutes old because no body replied!
Signatures are overrated.
Tis is what you call digital guitar!~ Great for practice (not that i likey) BAD for playing live and stuff like that.

Check out some of the Line6 guitars and you SHALT see some modeling guitars
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Line6
Tis is what you call digital guitar!~ Great for practice (not that i likey) BAD for playing live and stuff like that.

Check out some of the Line6 guitars and you SHALT see some modeling guitars

I've seen the guitars online, but there's never rarely any information on what's different from a usual electric.
It uses piezo pickups (the variax anyway) and it basically "models" or emulates different guitars. From acoustic, to Les Pauls, Strats, Sitars whatever. It actually is a very neat thing, because with a flick of a switch, i can go from standard tuning with a strat to drop a with a Les Paul.

The sounds are actually quite accurate, and to my ears doesnt sound computerish. The acoustics arent crash-hot but the electrics are great. No hum either.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!