Saw it the other day in toronto.
Was one of the greatest shows ive ever seen, inflames and bodem were absoluting AMAIZNG!
ming blowing show.
also job for a cowboy and high on fire really suprised me and put on a good one to.
However, Megadeth kinda blew. im not a huge fan to start with, and the only songs i were really looking forward to were hanger 18 and symphony. which were ok i guess
but overall they kinda got over shadowed by the other bands.
They were the headlinign band and they didnt perform like it.
anyone ever have a similar experiance.
Yup saw it two days ago in Toronto also. Arrow hall is a LOT bigger then I remembered. You see the mosh that started at the right side while Megadeth was playing "Tornado Of Souls"? Some kid lost his car keys in it, i lol'd .

I don't think Megadeth "blew"...I would say that award would go to COB for their sloppy timing and only playing 5 songs...oh well what you gonna do...

Also got a green gigantour t-shirt =)
i went last night, and thought megadeth was easily the best act.
bodom was really good too, and in flames did better then i thought they would.

job for a cowboy was the most boring 30 minutes i've had to sit through though
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
All the times I've seen Megadeth (5+ ... I've lost count, actually) they have been a top notch, highly professional act, which is more than I can say for Metallica who consistently disappoint.

Honestly I think I could stand in for anybody - ANYBODY - in Metallica, which is saying precious little about my musical abilities, by the way.

Nothing but drunk amateurs.

Megadeth? They're a crowd pleaser. Very tight rhythm section, the vocals are...well, acceptable (it's Dave, come on!) And the set lists they chose were very well constructed overall.

Megadeth goes way beyond the two songs (Tornado of Souls, Hangar 18) that everyone hears about around here, and anyone who has actually PURCHASED AN ALBUM would know that.

And while there were a string of...meh...albums for a good decade or more, live they still put on the same good show they always have - of course I haven't seen them since Marty left.

Music festivals are just a glorified police camp, like Auschwitz with a cover charge and $7 beer.

I'd rather sit in the privacy of my home - outside in the sun, drinking a beer and listening to music I want to hear when I want to hear it on the rather nice system I have set up outside. Why pay some other asshole for something I already bought and installed permanently?!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

In Detroit it went something like this:

High On Fire- very good. I already liked them, but this confirmed it.
Job for a Cowboy- terribly sloppy. Before seeing them I thought they were okay, but seeing them ruined that.
Children of Bodom- played very well, but it wasn't my favorite.
In Flames- also played very well, I liked it but I probably won't buy any cds.
Megadeth- very good. I didn't expect a lot from them, but they played amazingly. I had to leave partway through their set though because my girlfriend and I were going to get hypothermia lol
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Honestly I think I could stand in for anybody - ANYBODY - in Metallica, which is saying precious little about my musical abilities, by the way.

So could I.

We'd both suck though
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I was supposed to go in Toronto, but I sold my tickets so I could go to Apocalyptica on the same day, Almost missed out on that too seeing as I waited too long and the tickets sold out, thank god for my girlfriend being on the inertia street team and getting us in for free :-)
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by PCbassist
I am also going tomorrow. DTE right?

Kinda late, but the DTE! It was awesome!
It was one of the best shows I've been to, and my neck feels like playdough!
Quote by PCbassist
In Detroit it went something like this:

High On Fire- very good. I already liked them, but this confirmed it.
Job for a Cowboy- terribly sloppy. Before seeing them I thought they were okay, but seeing them ruined that.
Children of Bodom- played very well, but it wasn't my favorite.
In Flames- also played very well, I liked it but I probably won't buy any cds.
Megadeth- very good. I didn't expect a lot from them, but they played amazingly. I had to leave partway through their set though because my girlfriend and I were going to get hypothermia lol

To tell you, I thought all the bands were great.
I had never seen or heard JFAC, and I must say me and all my friends loved it!
Where did you sit at? Maybe that had an effect on how it sounded for you guys....
If you saw us (you probably won't remember), we were the 2 kids headbanging the whole time, when no one else was.
I saw them in Montreal. It was quite the opposite. JFAC and high on fire were disappointing and deth was just unbelievable. I loved bodom. They put on a great show.
Well I went to Gigantour UK which isnt the same...
And for the guys who had seats.. You were lucky

I say standing through Job For A Cowboy is one thing.. Especially with all the impatient people and 14 year olds trying to start pits in random areas.. but having to listen to their music!? I would rather of sat down out...
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!