Page 1 of 2
Okay well about 3 ays ago I was sitting in regular old maths, when the teacher calls on my to answer an inequalities question. And the answer was x>7, and well, I said it but in a totally different way than I normally would.

See, whenever I'm on UG, I see the occasional I > j00, but I always read it as I PWND j00.

So, naturally I said it to the teacher, x PWNDz0rd 7. I quickly corrected myself, but it was too late. What do you know, a 4chan guy was in my class and I had no clue..

And during class he asked me if I knew what 4chan was, I was dumb enough to say yeah.

And now he's always talking to me and telling me stupid meme's all the time.
He actually DREW a mudkip on my maths paper when I was at the bathroom.

Question: How do I get him to stop talking to me? In a non-assholish way?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Last edited by shakin'cakes at May 2, 2008,
Just tell him that you think all the memes are stupid. Then there's nothing more left to talk about for him :P

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Quote by soulflyV
Call him on rules 1 & 2.

Enlighten me on these rules.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by saphrax
1. Nobody talks about 4chan
2. Nobody talks about 4chan

I say we add a 3rd rule.

3. Nobody talks about 4chan.
Quote by buddha

Quote by St.Loony
Shovel?

I'd rather not rape him with a shovel.
(refer your sig)
Quote by buddha

tell him your gay and confess your undying love to him. that should scare him away.

and if not...well you might have an entirely different problem on your hands...
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Sabu
Punch him and tell him 4chan sucks.

Best idea yet.
Quote by buddha

Quote by saphrax
1. Nobody talks about 4chan
2. Nobody talks about 4chan

They were to do with raids, not in real-life, social situations.

Tell him you don't like 4Chan and don't care for the memes, it's as easy as that.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by NutZz?
tell him your gay and confess your undying love to him. that should scare him away.

and if not...well you might have an entirely different problem on your hands...

But the smile you send in my direction makes me feel like I'm alive
Quote by roythereaper
They were to do with raids, not in real-life, social situations.

Tell him you don't like 4Chan and don't care for the memes, it's as easy as that.

I was just making assumptions based around fight club...

I also have no idea what /b/ is.
Bring in a giant black bodyguard and see if he's still a little racist twerp.
Quote by Unforgotten
You have two options,

1. Goto 4chan and then click /b/
2. One nice UGer might tell you.

Why the hell cant you just tell me?
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Why the hell cant you just tell me?

*sigh*

It's the 'random' message board of 4chan. Trash goes there.
Quote by Våd Hamster
*sigh*

It's the 'random' message board of 4chan. Trash goes there.

Thats fantastic.
Quote by Unforgotten
LOL your making it sound like a good thing

I was being sarcastic

But yeh, i really have no time for 4chans.
there is only one way to deal with any kinda of chanfag irl.

troll.

they dont suspect it irl
Ibanez rg350 DX
My precious, my lovely.
Tell him he's banned until he produces Rule 34 material on the girl you like.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Tell him he's banned until he produces Rule 34 material on the girl you like.

+1
Anyway, aren't 4Chan threads banned?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Oh man

I don't think I've ever felt genuinely sorry for someone over the internet before.
I'm a communist. Really.
I remember last year in my Trig and Calculus class the teacher made me move seats to the front of the class because I would fool around and ****, and the guy sitting next to me in the front was the wierdest guy ever.

He wore the same clothes everyday (very true, he never washed them), which consisted of a red flannel lumberjack type shirt, denim shorts, and socks that went up half way to his knees and tennis shoes. I don't think he ever showered, he had long black greasy hair and a huge beard all over his face that shone with grease and dirt. He spoke really wierd and it was pretty horrible. His smell was the most horrible thing ever though, and he used to flick his hair and I could just imagine the grease flying everywhere.

To make things worse the moment I sat down he's like "I Heard you guys were talking about world of warcraft back in the classroom" and I was just like "Yeah we've played it before" and so begins the worst time i've ever had. Theres nothing worse than someone who talks about WoW in real life like it's their actual life and I couldn't do anything about, no matter how hard I tried to act disinterested and sometimes I wouldn't even respond to him but he would keep talking about it.

Eventually I just moved back to my old seat and the teacher never noticed anything, but sometimes at the end of class he would try to come talk to me but I pretty much didn't say a word to him and he left.
whats 4chan?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by shakin'cakes
I say we add a 3rd rule.

3. Nobody talks about 4chan.

holy crap, watch fight club now.
Page 1 of 2