I was at school and the computers have the blocking things on them you know. But my friend Andrew got this code from some guy for youtube. We could actually go on youtube w/o worrying about the blocks! It was like 24.235.013.78--- I just put random nunmbers but the code was about like that. Anyone know the code for MySpace? or how I can get it?
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I am on a school computer! how do you do it?
Quote by What_is_my_name
I was at school and the computers have the blocking things on them you know. But my friend Andrew got this code from some guy for youtube. We could actually go on youtube w/o worrying about the blocks! It was like 24.235.013.78--- I just put random nunmbers but the code was about like that. Anyone know the code for MySpace? or how I can get it?

Ha! Using IP addresses instead of FQDNs to access websites! How devious!

FYI MySpace is 216.178.39.14
Quote by saphrax
Ha! Using IP addresses instead of FQDNs to access websites! How devious!

FYI MySpace is 216.178.39.14

Are you sure that's right man? It doesnt work? Anyone know an alternative to get on MySpace on these computers? How to get around the blocks.
Quote by What_is_my_name
Are you sure that's right man? It doesnt work? Anyone know an alternative to get on MySpace on these computers? How to get around the blocks.

yeah he's right, thats an IP address dude...

there is also a way to instant message through computers that are networked together... but i think we only did it on windows 2000 / ME so i'm not sure about higher...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
slect run from your start menu

then type "cmd" without the quotes

when you get the cmd open type "ping www.yourwebsite.com" (ie. www.ultimate-guitar.com or www.myspace.com)

then use the numbers that show up as the web address

here it doesn't always work but thats because our district uses one of the best blockong services around....uses word recignition and stuff
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
Quote by CBA28

here it doesn't always work but thats because our district uses one of the best blockong services around....uses word recignition and stuff

Wow! A web blocker using word recognition? And Stuff! It must
be the best around!
Quote by joshua029

there is also a way to instant message through computers that are networked together... but i think we only did it on windows 2000 / ME so i'm not sure about higher...

Remote assistance

Oh the fun we had last year using that, taking over each others pcs through RA, it was a laugh
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Remote assistance

Oh the fun we had last year using that, taking over each others pcs through RA, it was a laugh

RA, it makes my life easier!

I think the guy you quoted was on about net send command though.
Quote by joshua029

yeh we used to always mess with the people who didnt know what was happening and why random messages were poppin up on their screens...it was great

and like that other guy said use a proxy.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...