Hey I'm going camping with a few mates tonight and have got a tent, only thing is my douche of a brother lost the instructions, so I was wondering if anyone knows how to set a tent up, if it helps its a two person.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by SOADisdabest
1. Put pole in ground.
2. Put blanket on pole.

3. lay on blanket
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

buy a 3-second tent .. I have one and I never regretted it. but then again, I've never used it either

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

lulz google it?!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by sam b
yaaaah

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Take some Viagara and there ya go, within 10min - 30min youll have a pitched tent!

lol on the serious side, just try to figure out which pieces go together, and assemble
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
join the poles up into two long sticks, poke them through the holes in the canvas part of the tent (one at a time), attach groundsheet, hammer pegs in.

ta-da.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
google the make of the tent and get instructions, or just work it out as you go. There's different types of 2 man tent
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
You're gonna need to be a bit more specific than "it's a 2-man tent".
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Is it a dome tent?

if so then you just put the poles through the loops and peg it to the ground. That's pretty much what you do for any old tent.
Quote by metallica_death
Hey I'm going camping with a few mates tonight and have got a tent, only thing is my douche of a brother lost the instructions, so I was wondering if anyone knows how to set a tent up, if it helps its a two person.
Google is your friend.

Tents are made in all sorts of ways. Without knowing which tent you have, it's impossible to tell you how to set yours up.

Google the manufacturer of your tent. Maybe they have instructions on their website.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SOADisdabest
1. Put pole in ground.
2. Put blanket on pole.

3. Lay on blanket
4. ???????
5. Profit!
it depends on the type. most have collapsible poles that you just put together. then there are typically loops something coming out of the sides of the tent. you slide the poles through those, and then put the stakes through the rings at the bottom.

i dont know if that makes any sense.

but putting up a tent is really not very hard.

i suggest making sure you dont do it in the dark though, especially if its the first time. that could suck. i know from experience.