I've been seeing this guitar a lot these days, and I really wanna know what it's called.

Here's a pic of the guitar :

Thanks in advance :P.
looks like a Parker
ESP ltd Viper 500s
Ibanez - RG 321 (EMG 81 / 85)
Ibanez K5 (original model)
Ibanez AEL acoustic

. . . . .. . . .
Parker Nitefly-M.

Edit: Since you're saying you're seeing lots, I'm guessing you're seeing various guitars in the Fly range. The Nitefly is generally less flashy looking than other Flies, which have spacy carvings.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at May 2, 2008,
Quote by Pikka Bird
Parker Nitefly-M.

Edit: Since you're saying you're seeing lots, I'm guessing you're seeing various guitars in the Fly range. The Nitefly is generally less flashy looking than other Flies, which have spacy carvings.

No. Someone o know just got a membership at guitarmasterclass.net, and a couple of teachers on the site owns a guitar like this. Which i think is bad somehow, cuz all they use it for is tapping, and it kinda gives the image that it's only good for that :/. Which kinda leads me to my next question is this guitar versatile at all ?
^It's a really great guitar. The only downside is that the look is totally hit-or-miss depending on the eye of the beholder.

But if you saw it on Guitarmasterclass, then you'll also have seen at least one other model, since Kristofer Dahl plays a Nitefly-SA.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at May 2, 2008,