so, i got my very cool strat, but the pickups are extremely weak when it comes to metal and its relatives. so, i was wondering im you guys could recomend any high output pickup to go on the bridge? thinking maybe Duncan Hot Rails or Red Lace Sensor??
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
I've got a Hot Rails bridge and neck set in my lil Squier and talk about brutal. Perfect for metal, and surprisingly the bridge cleans up well on low volumes. To me they have more sustain and overtones than my EMG 81s in my Jackson. So yeah I'd definitely recommend the Hot Rails.

Jackson DXMG (2 81's), Squier Strat (Hot Rails), BC Rich Eagle (Bill Lawrence L500XL) >
MXR 6 Band EQ >
Rocktron Studio HUSH >
Randall RH200 >
Marshall 2x12
all through Monster cable..

'I got blisters on me fingers!'
I have a red lace sensor in the bridge of my strat. It sounds fabulous for the music I play which ranges from pop to hard rock. The clean sound is clean unlike some high output pickups I've heard. Extremely versatile. However, I don't play metal so I can't say whether they would be suitable, But could probably do it, judging by how great it does everything else.
i did a customization on my friends squeir- lace red in mid and hot rails in bridge. that guitar came out insaely well and does everything from blues to metal. so yeah, either one works REALLY well
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
i did a customization on my friends squeir- lace red in mid and hot rails in bridge. that guitar came out insaely well and does everything from blues to metal. so yeah, either one works REALLY well

i dont have a middle pickup in my strat...i do, but i think ill remove it...
so im thinking the Silver Lace on the neck and red on bridge?
whats the diference between the Hot Rails and the Cool Rails (both from SD)?
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
i would think cool rail have less output than hot rails. thats a guess though.
Quote by alexdoabismo
i dont have a middle pickup in my strat...i do, but i think ill remove it...
so im thinking the Silver Lace on the neck and red on bridge?
whats the diference between the Hot Rails and the Cool Rails (both from SD)?

The blue is what I have in the neck, with red in the bridge. Great combo. I would advise for this AND keep the orginal pickup in the middle to provide authentic strat tones. I can't say in words how much I love the blue/neck and red/bridge lace sensors!