its a good guitar not like the real prs' but its a cool guitar beats epiphone and all
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
I don't know so much about them, and I haven't heard anything about them that makes them special, so I think they're like most other guitars in the same pricerange.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by HomerSGR
I don't know so much about them, and I haven't heard anything about them that makes them special, so I think they're like most other guitars in the same pricerange.

what makes them special is that they're ****ing beautyfull xD
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
i own an se, i gotta say i liked it for a long time, but it got outed by an epiphone firebird and then that by a gibson les paul, all of which get the job of metal to blues done.
The pickups are lacking, they don't get harmonics as well as some others...swap out the pups with a '59/JB set and it would kick ass...the necks are really chunky so I'd play one before you do anything b/c you may not like the neck
love the finish
ESP ltd Viper 500s
Ibanez - RG 321 (EMG 81 / 85)
Ibanez K5 (original model)
Ibanez AEL acoustic

. . . . .. . . .
They are great guitars for the price. Definitely not a real PRS, but still great.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
i own a SE singlecut... really really nice for the price... but a pickup change is due... and be sure to try it out first... i loooove that fat neck, its surprisingly fast
I am an owner of the black grey SE custom and I love it. Got it about 5 months ago and its still going strong. stays in tune for a long time and the Trem is amazing. I highly suggest getting this guitar or a epiphone Les Paul. Les Paul is more versitile but i think this guitar suits your needs more. The zebra pick-ups aren't amazing but they suit my needs maybe one day I'll replace them. Good neck it's a PRS so it's wider than a fender or Ibanez. Go to your guitar center and I got mine on sale for 450$ they added the PRS case for only $20. I love it and wouldn't trade it in for the world.
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
prs se customs are awesome instruments. great sustain, awesome tone, the stock pickups are really not all that bad. The finish is great, much better than it looks on pics. It's worth more than the price would indicate, IMO. Still, choosing a guitar is all up to you, what feels good, what suits ur style. But I would recommend the prs se custom anytime.