I'm heading over to a dude's house tomorrow to jam with his band. They don't have a lot of experience yet, so I figured we'd learn to play a song together. Are there any fairly simple classic rock songs that we could learn the parts to over the course of an hour or so?
Had a similar thing a while ago
we played slither from VR

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Reaction in G - Pink Floyd

It's just jamming over one simple riff for twenty minutes
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I Mean Come On,

Hey Ho Let's Go - Ramones

Rape Me - Nirvana

Damnit - Blink 182

Drain You - Nirvana

God save the queen - The sex Pistols

Ever fallen in love - The buzzcocks

You should be able to play all those in an hour
"Feel Like Makin' Love" - Bad Company
"Finding My Way" - Rush
"Mississippi Queen" - Mountain
AC/DC - pretty much anything FTW!
You gotta love Acca Dacca! They keep it simple and everytime it just rocks!! And the crowds really get into their stuff!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Enter Sandman, duh.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by grungedude4ever
I Mean Come On,

Never again

Me and some guys did that when we first started out and because everone forgot most of it we ended up repeating the chorus for like 10 minutes XD
Quote by FlashNinja
[quote="grungedude4ever
"]I Mean Come On,

Never again

Me and some guys did that when we first started out and because everone forgot most of it we ended up repeating the chorus for like 10 minutes XD
Please tell me you guys know that's not the name of the song.
Quote by FlashNinja
Never again

HAHA thats happend to us before but not for ore than a couple of repeats...
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Please tell me you guys know that's not the name of the song.

its would blitzkrieg bop....see i kno i kno!!
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Quote by grungedude4ever

Blitzkrieg Bop is better
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
jus play something together that sounds good...like u play something and tell them to make something up to go along with it...
Quote by Vagabond21