It's on my profile page!

Me and my friend craig singing Brand New's "The Quiet Things that No One Knows"
It's a rushed recording but i'm fairly happy with it, I did all the guitar and the main vocals.

C4C?

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN RE-RECORDED WITH ME DOING ALL THE PARTS THE FIRST SONG ON MY PROFILE PLAYER, STILL WILL DO C4C. CHEERS!
Too much gain = Ears in pain
Last edited by Nic Play Guitar at Jun 13, 2008,
Well aside from that it does seem somewhat rushed as you said, I think it's pretty damn good. You have a pretty good voice, some parts a little off but whatever. Your buddy sounds like he's trying to fake angst though. Other than that, sounds good. I like that you guys actually attempted the two singer format, and fairly successfully (well minus his odd sounding voice, tell him to just try and sing like himself, he sounds like he's trying to imitate somebody else...maybe Brand New, I don't remember what they sound like). Anyways, it's good, keep it up.
as a brand new fan, I must correct you. "the quiet things that no one ever knows"

but this sounded really good. your friend's voice does sound abnormal though. and it really didn't feel right that you skipped all the "interludes" and jumped straight to the following vocal section. you should add in those little breaks.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
RE-RECORDED less rushed.

first song on my player, tell me what you think? C4C?
Too much gain = Ears in pain
The guitar at the start sounds great. I really like the reverb on it, sounds natural like it was recorded in a big hall.

I also liked the first recording too. It didn't sound rushed to me, felt like a live performance. I especially liked the panning of the guitar into the left and right speakers.