Page 1 of 3
Yep that's right. Bought this baby about a week ago on pure impulse but I've ended up a little unsatisfied.

It has a great tone and I cant possibly complain apart from it doesn't cover what I want.

I'm a metal player and this is quite high gain but would only go as far as modern rock wihtout the use of pedals/EQ.

I'm asking for £250 (o.n.o) including P&P as it is in great condition. Only have one pic at the moment but its all standard.

Last edited by Untitled001 at May 3, 2008,
Don't know if you are interested in trades, but I have a Line6 Flextone III. Can definitely get the tone and gain for metal.

Also, nice little wish list you've got there :p
Adam
Thanks for the offer but I'm not really interested in the Flextone, I'm looking for a Po XT Pro if possible from anyone
nice amp, and thats not an unreasonable price. good luck.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Ahh, shame...
The flextone is basically a PODxt plus power amp, but I don't know the difference between that and a pro, so fair enough.

Good luck!
Adam
No not just a Pod. I'm looking into getting a PodXT Pro into valve poweramp setup. I will accept a used Pod XT Pro and a little cash.
would you be wiling to ship to the US?
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Happily if you agree to pay for it, bare in mind I've never done that before so I'll have to look into it.
Quote by Duncan_amateur
any possible trade??? i've got no cash but truck load of gear for trade

What you got?
Where about in East Anglia are you?

I can't buy this unfortunately but it's always nice to see other UGers from round 'ere

*Free bump*
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Woodbridge, Suffolk
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
could you calculate the shipping cost to Hanoi, Vietnam (postal code 10000) for me??i may get the money in 2 weeks and hope the TT's still available until then.btw, is it a korea made or china made???
how much would shipping be to canada? postal code p1b1b1
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by Duncan_amateur
could you calculate the shipping cost to Hanoi, Vietnam (postal code 10000) for me??i may get the money in 2 weeks and hope the TT's still available until then.btw, is it a korea made or china made???

Korean made
Damn, I actually have enough money to buy this, but a new guitar has to come first

And, er, you're bumping this far too much.

Quote by the rules
Maximum of one bump per 24 hours (not per day... per 24 hours.), 3 bumps per week. If you do it more than that, ploop: warning for spam.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
Damn, I actually have enough money to buy this, but a new guitar has to come first

And, er, you're bumping this far too much.

Oooh... Crap forgot about that haha.

I'll cut down
Page 1 of 3