I have about $150 dollars saved up to upgrade from my crappy little 10watt ive had for about a year and a half, buuuut i also REALLY want gta i have a $20 Blockbuster gift card so if I buy it there i'll only have to spend $40 cash. I'm not in a huge rush to upgrade considering I dont plan on doing any gigs anytime soon, but I still can't decide, so ill leave it up to the pit.
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
GTA. It's awesome.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Music is definately better than video games, i'd say upgrade the amp.
Quote by Rooster666
just wait and rent the game

Eh, i hate renting, never worth it
Also, I don't have that many games for my 360, so far I have:

Sept 2007- Halo 3
Oct 2007- Oblivion
Nov 2007- The Orange Box
Dec 2007- Mass Effect (Gift)
Jan 2008- Assassin's Creed
Mar 2008- Dead Rising (Gift)

also I borrowed BioShock from my friend and beat that
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
Do you have an amp? Yes.
Do you have GTA 4? No.

Not too hard, my friend!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
I have the same dilemma at the moment. I want a Valveking head and a Gibson SG to complement my TT and EMG equipped guitar and I don't know if I should use money from my gear budget to buy GTA.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
save up your money and buy an amp, and then buy gta when it's $20 dollars. don't be stupid, video games are pointless, music has hopefully become part of your soul.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

Get gta. It's not THAT much of a setback.

I just ordered it BTW

Can't wait 'till the 9th
Quote by rockinsk8r91
save up your money and buy an amp, and then buy gta when it's $20 dollars. don't be stupid, video games are pointless, music has hopefully become part of your soul.

Hippy.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
You'll be able to get both eventually, so get the one you most want at the moment and what you're gonna enjoy the most.

there might be another amp you want after you've got this one, and you might regret it.

Chances of that happening with GTA are pretty slim really
GTA sucks tbh.... the amp will last so much longer, I'm a game fanatic but its a no brainer really. I get these uber cool games when they come out and within a month they are in the cuboard.... not to be seen in a long time.
Depends on how long it takes you to make another 60 bucks. If it takes awhile, I'd say save for an amp.
Actually, I wouldn't even buy GTA, I'd just borrow it from a friend.
If you don't plan on playing any gigs any time soon, I'd say get GTA. From what I've heard it's amazing, and $40 isn't really that much of a setback.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Buy a mod chip for your console off ebay for 20-30 euros and get the copy of gta for 5 euros or download it to a cd for free.
Quote by condork
GTA sucks tbh.... the amp will last so much longer, I'm a game fanatic but its a no brainer really. I get these uber cool games when they come out and within a month they are in the cuboard.... not to be seen in a long time.

don't listen to him

1. GTA doesn't suck

and

2. anyone who says 'uber' and doesn't speak German is gay
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic