Can you recommend me a song that is pretty challenging for a 5 month guitarist? (with a beefy solo)

Classic Rock, Classic Hard Rock please.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Back in black, Communication breakdown, You shook me all night long, I cum blood...wait, this isn't the pit...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Back in black, Communication breakdown, You shook me all night long, I cum blood

What was that, your last week in a nutshell?

Oh sorry, this isn't the pit :P

Anyway, the thing is, I have no idea what level a 5 month guitarist would be. It'd be more useful if you could name songs you can already play. But you could look at what oneblackened said, those are rather easyish songs (unless that last one is actually a song, blackgrindcore or something).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
^the last one is a cannibal corpse song. It's the definition of teh Br00tals.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Infected, by Bad Relicion. chugging powerchords and an imporv solo. go for it.
I can do no wrong, for I do not know what wrong is.

The Gear:
Squire 50th Stratocaster (Pimped Out)
Gibson SG Standard
Tuxedo Telecaster Terror (Own Build)
Nameless Les paul
Marshall MGFX 100 Combo
I found Im burning for you by Blue Oyster Cult and it doesn't seem too hard...
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.