Well, this may be my final post. I've made some bad choices and I've been really depressed lately. I don't want to go into to much detail, but it involves two girls. I'm taking what money I have and buying as much dope and alcohol as I can get my hands on. Chances are I'm going to end up either dead or in the hospital. I don't want this to sound like a cry for attention because it's not, the Pit became a part of my daily routine and the place I spent most of my grounded days. I had a really great time here so thanks for all the pwns, lulz, games, rick rolls, advice and everything else, it meant more than you think. If everything works out and I make it through this, I'll return otherwise goodbye and it's been fun.

-Dalton
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
If you somehow die it'll be your own fault unless you NOW decide to do something a bit more clever.

Do the sensible thing, get help, doing what you're going to do won't help in the long run, and things can get better.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
You're killing yourself over two girls?

I sincerely hope you will realise how pathetic that is and come to your senses; whatever has happened, suck it up and start again man!
Quote by xCobainx
Can i have your guitar?

Shotgun the Dinky!!
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
if you try anything the pit will shun you hate you and will never love you. Dont be a dick, be a dude. Suck it up.....

Your Manwhich...
STFU and eat it.
you'll only pass on your sadness onto others that loved you if you go. it's not worth it.
Quote by stratele
Dont **** up your life, especialy over girls.

Move on

I think that this post basically covers it.

Do NOT do anything stupid. The hurt you will cause to those who love you is enormous, even if you don't realise it.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
You're probably not going to kill yourself with alcohol and marijuana, because chances are, you'd have passed out long before then.
Enjoy your hospital food.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If you somehow die it'll be your own fault unless you NOW decide to do something a bit more clever.

Do the sensible thing, get help, doing what you're going to do won't help in the long run, and things can get better.

Good advice Reva

And what will you acheive by all this? It's not really worth it. Get help. You do want the attention.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by xCobainx
Can i have your guitar?

I call amp

and anything else worth any money

other than that, we're all so sorry for u.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by ctb
you'll only pass on your sadness onto others that loved you if you go. it's not worth it.

Quote by OddOneOut
Good advice Reva

And what will you acheive by all this? It's not really worth it. Get help. You do want the attention.

Both very good posts.

Especially the part commending me, obviously

People should be insulting TS less, if the TS does have a serious medical problem causing the extreme feelings, it'll only aggravate the matter.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Go ahead, i dare you...
woosy....
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Last edited by Popsai at May 2, 2008,
shotgun the SG.
shallow. but hey i dont know so its all good.

[edit] dont die please.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Try and go somewhere for a few weeks, take a road trip, just go to random places you'd never think of.

You'll be away from your troubles and it'll help you forget.

If not, good luck, hope you don't die... *big warm hug*
Just letting you know, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Just let back a little, roll with the bad times and laugh with the good. Everything will be alright just give it some time.

In the words of Amos Lee "you get right down to the bottom of the barrel and float back on top"

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by TheClincher
sad thread is sad

These things always get me down too

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by zonko_zulio
You're probably not going to kill yourself with alcohol and marijuana, because chances are, you'd have passed out long before then.
Enjoy your hospital food.

Ok...wait...is dope marijuana or heroine...I always thought it was the H but i've been hearing otherwise... oh and don't kill yourself...do get really high.
Quote by Shredxmyheart
Well, this may be my final post. I've made some bad choices and I've been really depressed lately. I don't want to go into to much detail, but it involves two girls. I'm taking what money I have and buying as much dope and alcohol as I can get my hands on. Chances are I'm going to end up either dead or in the hospital. I don't want this to sound like a cry for attention because it's not, the Pit became a part of my daily routine and the place I spent most of my grounded days. I had a really great time here so thanks for all the pwns, lulz, games, rick rolls, advice and everything else, it meant more than you think. If everything works out and I make it through this, I'll return otherwise goodbye and it's been fun.

-Dalton

LOL.

Fail.

Bai.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲