right so basically, i just turned my pod effects pedal thing off and my amp was still on. i heard a noise, and then something sounded like news came from the amp. it faded away sooon enough. it must've been the amp cos there wasnt any1 else upstairs with me. no tvs, radios or anything like that were on. Im not on drugs, and do not drink.

Wtf happened?
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Bad grounding?
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Basically any audio device will have materials known as piezoceramics in them. This is a piece of material which, when an electrical current is passed through it, will vibrate, creating sound.

A radio signal relies on the principles of electromagnetics which create weak electrical currents. Wires in any piece of electrical equipment will give off their own magnetic field which also has a direct effect on the electrical current itself.

So bascially any strong radio signal will interfere with electrical current, and it is this which means an amp or guitar can pick up the radio

Hope that helps.
that happened to the bass playyer of a band i saw live. there was a news radio station coming out of it and it took like ten minutes to get rid of it and on with the show, haha
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by vo2oad
Cell phone by it?

nope and has alredy been answered by hazz
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
yea that happened to me too. it was pretty funny. i was with friends, then the news started coming out of my amp. we were all like WTF?

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
nope and has alredy been answered by hazz

Oh, Didn't see his message ha
Alright then
myamp [icksup the station in our town so itsnormal only when i turn the dist on though
At band practice, we all sit around and listen to the news coming through one of our guitar player's amps.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
haha yeah, same thing happened to me and i was like 'WTF!? ARE ALIENS CONTACTING ME?'

...i later looked it up.... and found that i wasn't going to be abducted.
Happened once with my old MG15DFX. I was really confused... hasn't happened since I got my Blues Jr. or ME-50, though.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
That happened to me with my wah pedal i clicked it in and i got radio coming through the amp.......i sat there and listened to it (while still scratching my head) for like a hour
If I pass my phone over the pups of my guitar, it turns the camera on too.
This has happened to me before. I was playing on a pocket amp. Then I heard mexicans. I'm like wtf. I dont live any where near mexicans. It was SPANISH!!!!!
One time me and a friend were playing Icky Thump by the White Stripes, and after about a minute I heard a noise coming from his amp, we stopped and Icky Thump was playing almost exactly in time with us, it was weird as hell.
Yeah, one time my band and I were playing Sex Farm at an Air Force Base and I was playing lead when all of a sudden I heard these weird noises like people were talking.

Got me so pissed off, I threw my guitar and walked off stage.

(E-cookie to whoever gets the reference lol)
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
'sleep now in the fire' by ratm has radio in the final few seconds that got picked up by one of the amps in the studio apparently
Quote by tripleg123
Yeah, one time my band and I were playing Sex Farm at an Air Force Base and I was playing lead when all of a sudden I heard these weird noises like people were talking.

Spinal Tap?
yeah that happens to me but through my computer speakers. no where near it, but picks up tv. also if im chaninging channels on tv while holding the guitar, it makes a high pithced squeal. my amp also zaps u wen u unplug it...
Quote by tripleg123

SPINAL TAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that was his wireless system that did that.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by tripleg123

LMAO SPINAL TAP!!!!
Sorry for the wait but, yes, it was Spinal Tap.

*Hands out E-Cookies*
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller