so the other morning i was at school and i walked over to where me and my friends always hang out in the courtyard, and theres one of my buddies gf but my bud is no where to be seen. so i go up, were all talking, then the bell rings. and about 4th period (last of the day) i get a text saying that my buds gf thinks im hot. and then she texts me and tell me not to say anything to her boyfriend or my brother, everyone knows everyone. so we text and im jus sayin yea kool and suff like that jus tryin to be nice cause....she has a bf. so. it feels kinda wrong case she likes me and thinks im hot and she is fckin smoking, but my bud is her bf. and they might break up soon. so. should i just talk but not much and be nice or what? cause i think shes planning on using me to cheat on with my bud which i couldnt do. what woudl u guys do? oh, and please be mature, dont say stupid stuff. well hell, i came to the pit. shouldnt expect much so .
Last edited by Dee'snutz at May 2, 2008,
Learning to write would be a better plan than concentrating on girls, for the moment at least
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
well I can help with some advice.

Proper sentence structure and paragraphs.

my computer was freaking out. so. it would freeze then unfreeze and i would forget to look up so. i edited a little
Relationship thread??

If you're any kind of friend you'll do the right thing, not lead her on and turn down any advances from her.

Serious answers aren't funny
Don't be a dick. Leave your friend's lady alone, and lern sum grammer. Please?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i think you should talk to your bud thats going out with her about it. that way it'll clear the air and if shes gonna be a bitch to him anyways, he can get in the first punch, right?
grammer nazis

I say you just avoid her. Dont be rude just dont get flirty and dont have sex with her. Wait till a while after they split up and then ask for your friends permission. Good luck
dating a friends girlfriend or recent ex is a no no. if she is willing to ditch him for you, whats stopping her from leaving you for some other "new" guy, or another one of your friends....
wait a couple of months before you bang the chick
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
just be nice to her, wait till they break up (eventually, if not soon), and once it's been long enough, make your move. you get the girl and if you've waited, you don't look like a jackass
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
There is only one solution to your problem, rape or be raped.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Don't be a dick. Leave your friend's lady alone, and lern sum grammer. Please?

shut the hell up! she came on to me! im not bein a dick shes bein a biotch cause she knows she has a bf but is always textin me! i only reply to her texts. kick your ass
So, your first posts on UG are about this?
Congratulations
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

ooh and i dont plan on dating her. she has dated 3 of my friends already, and banged them all. shes like a record player. she goes around...AOLT oh and she moved here from florida, no telling what happened....down there.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
well I can help with some advice.

Proper sentence structure and paragraphs.

**** grammer
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Baboom
There is only one solution to your problem, rape or be raped.

+1
simple, leave that bitch alone. Highschool sucked for me because of life sucking prostitutes trying to pull **** like that...
Quote by Dee'snutz
shut the hell up! she came on to me! im not bein a dick shes bein a biotch cause she knows she has a bf but is always textin me! i only reply to her texts. kick your ass

I didn't say you were being a dick. I said don't be one. As in don't follow it through. It'd be horrid if you did.

"Kick my ass"?

You don't deserve a serious answer to your 'super sereal' thread.

*reporteddddd*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Dee'snutz
ooh and i dont plan on dating her. she has dated 3 of my friends already, and banged them all. shes like a record player. she goes around...AOLT oh and she moved here from florida, no telling what happened....down there.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

just get with her your friends won't mind just let her move somewhere else after shagging everyone