I have a Peavey XXL head unit with it's matching speaker cabinet, the Supreme XL 412. The reason that I am selling it is because I just moved into a small house and I only have room for my Marshall amp and do not need an amp as powerful as this one. I originally bought it for playing shows, but that ended up not happening. It is barely used and has never been played at loud volumes. There is practically no wear visible and has been kept in a climate controlled place that is set around 70 degrees. I am looking to get $600 OBO for it. I'll let them go separately for $400 for the head unit and $200 for the cab. Brand new the head unit is $700 and the cab is $350. I am more than willing to negotiate on the price for both of them or as a packaged deal. I'm located in Wilmington, NC and I only want to deal locally since shipping would be expensive. I have more detailed pictures of the head unit and higher res ones of these here. Please e-mail me at Molivola86@hotmail.com if you have any questions and thank you for your time.

500 bucks takes it home or $350 for the head unit and $150 for the cab. It's in excellent condition and just taking up space in my house. It needs a good home. Just pm or e-mail me with any offers. Thanks.