Need some serious tips and advice for making my whammying sound remotly good.
GnR Rocks Slash Is The Shiznit, Anyone Who Disagrees Is Mentally Hilarious.
At the moment i have one of the crappy fender ones that hardly lower the pitch but im thinking of getting a Steve Vai one. But first I need some tips and pointers on making cool sounds.
Well first get educated on different bridges, theres no such thing as a Steve Vai bridge but there is a floating floyd rose.

When(if) you do get one heres what you do, grab the bar, pull the bar, let go of the bar.
Glad I could help.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Start with learning to use the search bar, i think this should be in electric guitar.
hello
Whammy bar + Artificial Harmonics = =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by Slash>Jesus
At the moment i have one of the crappy fender ones that hardly lower the pitch but im thinking of getting a Steve Vai one. But first I need some tips and pointers on making cool sounds.

you can't replace a fender trem with a floyd rose without doing some body routing. It'll cost a bit to buy a quality trem and have the bridge cavity routed to accept it; TBH it's not worth the money if you have a lower quality guitar....just thought you might want to know that before you spent any money on anything
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
lmao a steve vai bridge ftmfw? lol. brb gonna go get my van halen endorsed masking tape
Quote by Russian1
lmao a steve vai bridge ftmfw? lol. brb gonna go get my van halen endorsed masking tape

Made my day.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
I dont mean a steve Vai bridge idiots i mean a Steve Vai Ibanez Jem. Duh! :-)
No offence, but i dont think you should be getting such a serious piece of gear if you dont know how to use a whammy bar.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Yeah your right i really dont actually know what im talkin about im going back to my hole