Page 1 of 2
whenever i pick up one of my guitars i start playing around only to find that someone has put it into a different tuning than you last left it
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Nah, I don't mind. As long as they don't play ****ty music or damage the guitar, I'm fine with them playing or tuning it. I can always tune it back quickly, since I tune by ear.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
No, I use so many different tunings, it doesn't matter to me, so long as they don't damage it. Mostly what annoys me is people fiddling with it while I'm playing, or people fiddling with my eqs while im playing.
I don't care, as long as they haven't tuned it to drop Q or tried to tune up to F/F# or something.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
my friend calls me paranoid because i wouldn't let him carry my new guitar, hes always dropping his bass and letting it fall and such. he still doesnt see why i dont let him touch my stuff.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
I don't care about people messing with my guitar at all as long as they aren't breaking it. It's when someones screwing with my amp settings that makes me want to take my cord and choke people.
Quote by brandon369852
Then you are officially the worst Ug'er here.
Quote by MusicalMinority
I don't care, as long as they haven't tuned it to drop Q or tried to tune up to F/F# or something.

i have no idea what my acoustic is currently tuned into, everything is just messed around
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
No one touches my guitar. i've made it extremely clear among my family that my guitar shall not be touched. The only one i'd have to worry about it my 5 year old sister, but she's not too bad.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by MusicalMinority

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Nah , I love it .
I realy like it when people leave fingerprints all over my newly polished guitar body , detune my floyd rose equipped guitars , lower the pickups etc.

Seriously , who DOESN'T love all that.
Quote by MusicalMinority

If someone was godly enough to tune to drop Q, they deserve your guitar.
Sorcer - Symphonic Death Metal

Ibanez Iceman ICX220DX, Line 6 Spider III 150W, Roland E-09, Meinl Doumbek, Shure PG48, Rode NT1-A, Behringer Xenyx 502
I despise other ppl's germy hands on my guitars, MAKES ME SICK! Another thing I hate is people who think they can play try to play on my guitars and sound crappy. But ugh..just thinking about the dirtiness of the other hands that have touched my guitars is lessing the amount of formula 65 cleaner/polish in its container.
I hate it when people think there's no problem in touching a guitar while somebody is playing. You would not stick your ****ing hand in a trumpet or mess around with a trombone slide while it's being played, so why the **** would you mess with a guitar?!
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
In case you guys haven't noticed, it's a lump of wood with strings on it, nothing more!

That was cruel and sick.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
In case you guys haven't noticed, it's a lump of wood with strings on it, nothing more!

Says the girl with a bunch of wooden circles with membranes stretched over them.

Iceman Edit:
Oh, I forgot about the little pieces of flattened metal that look like chinese hats.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Last edited by iceman_8319 at May 13, 2008,
Quote by iceman_8319
Says the girl with a bunch of wooden circles with membranes stretched over them.

]

BLASPHEMY! How can you say that about a beautiful drumkit?
Two options for people who play my guitar. E standard/Drop D or put it the **** down!

I don't mind if people play my gear, but the moment someone touches a dial or knob, I get ****ty.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Two options for people who play my guitar. E standard/Drop D or put it the **** down!

I don't mind if people play my gear, but the moment someone touches a dial or knob, I get ****ty.

What's drop D?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
What's drop D?

God, I hope you're joking.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I keep mine strung with electrified razor wire, so I don't really worry about it. Really helps with tone too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I keep mine strung with electrified razor wire, so I don't really worry about it. Really helps with tone too.

I don't really care if they mess with it if they know what they're doing or if they don't play stupid music.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
No I Love It When People Do That
>.>
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
]

BLASPHEMY! How can you say that about a beautiful drumkit?

Sorry, drum kits can't be beautiful. It's impossible.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Sorry, drum kits can't be beautiful. It's impossible.

I dunno man...

And yeah, I hate it when people mess with it. I don't people playing it at all, but when the mess with my settings without telling me I get annoyed. My brother likes to turn all of the tuning keys so they're parallel with the neck...
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at May 13, 2008,
I used to let friends and family play my guitar, but since I've found dents and scratches on it, no one gets a hand near it without pain involved.
Well if the person actually plays guitar and knows how to handle one. I just hate when people think they can pick up a guitar for the first time and manage to play something other than utterly annoying noise.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
What's drop D?

Drop D be when you tune down the bottom string of the guitar to D to make some chords more easily accessible (mostly powerchords, but I drop to reach certain chords that yuo can't reach in standard)

And that drum kit has too much gold
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Page 1 of 2