Page 1 of 2
I never make a fuss about pain of illness or anything, but I had just finished talking to my mum (I was sitting at the comp) and she was just heading up stairs and i just went "ow.." and held my heart area, and she said are you alright, and I replied yeah just a bit of a pain...
So about a minute later I got another, much worse, pain in my heart and said ow under my breath, and I thought nothing of it, then I felt my left arm go tingly all up and down it and I could barely move it, then I got really worried/scared and shouted "mum!" ( ) really loudly (never done that before) and I ran upstairs and I started feeling dizzy and hot and sick. I sat down on the bed and my forehead was really hot and I was sweating, still with pains in my arm, and I was really worried

Was actually really quite frightening...

My arm still feels a bit strange and I'm feeling dizzy, but thankfully no heart attack or anything... I doubt it was that anyway.

*needs hug*
What doesn't kill you only preps you for something that takes advantage of your weakened bodily defences!

Oh, erm, I mean - Hugz bbz
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
it was probably just indigestion, but it might be worth seeing your doctor anyway. no sense taking risks where vital organs like the heart are concerned
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
It sounds like a heart attack, but you're probably too young for that...

you hope.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by esther_mouse
it was probably just indigestion, but it might be worth seeing your doctor anyway. no sense taking risks where vital organs like the heart are concerned

Yeah my dad said indigestion...

Meh, I'm sure it's nothing.

Thanks meh!
I'm no doctor, but where your heart is concerned, you can't risk it. Go see a doctor.

But indigestion makes sense.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
em... go get an ECG...

especially if heart problems run in your family. How old are you?

Chest pain and tingly arm SCREAMS heart troubles!

~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
*gives hug*

*shoos away to doctors office*

Doctor.

Now.

we don't want you dead, we'd miss you

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
your never to young for a heart attack it could be anxiety or chest gas but the hot head makes me think its more heart concerned and not indigestion
"Little by little you're letting yourself become Tyler Durden."
Oh dear *big squishy hug*
I think I had something similar to that (well the chest pains at least) when I had indigestion a couple of years ago.
but go see the doctor, pain is bad
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by telec77smb
thats definetly a panic attack more commonly known as anxiety

It could be that too...

My grandmother has jus been diagnosed with bowel cancer and I have exams coming up and deadlines.

bleh
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Yeah my dad said indigestion...

Meh, I'm sure it's nothing.

Thanks meh!

i dunno, the only time my heart goes nuts is when i have sex, when i chase my dog down the street and when i'm playing a scary videogame

but if you get it again maybe get it checked out, better for it to be nothing and to know than to have a heart condition and not know.

and *hugs*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Doctor, hug, etc.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Are you sure you don't have an anxiety disorder, like telec said?

But don't mind me, I'm just a nutjob who's taken too much Psych.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
your being turned into a liberal. it happens to all their hearts. if you were being turned into a republican you would start growing a chaingun out of your right arm
Quote by esther_mouse
i dunno, the only time my heart goes nuts is when i have sex, when i chase my dog down the street and when i'm playing a scary videogame

but if you get it again maybe get it checked out, better for it to be nothing and to know than to have a heart condition and not know.

and *hugs*

I wouldn't even wait until you get it again.... go get it checked. What if you had.. a mild stroke or something?
If it was just heart pain, I'd say pffft... everybody gets pain. But you have TWO heart attack symptoms, that's enough to go to a doctor
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
you could have a deformed heart or a hole in it get this checked because your left arm can go numb and ache becuase of these things it could have even been a heart attack go to hospital imediatly imo
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I had a heart attack once I think, but just shrugged it off.

When I say heart attack, I might mean something else.

You should go to see a medical professional.
I get sharp pains in my 'heart' too. Arm never goes tingly though. Im not fat but Im extremely out of shape, family has history of diabetes, not sure if I have it. Also I've been smoking since I was 12 (21 this year) if you look at me you think I'd be the last guy to run out of breath after sprinting for a 100M.

Anyrate *pats TS' shoulder* what doesn't kill you only makes you afraider, go see a doc.
Are you sure it wasnt nothing?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
My dad had a similar experience and he was diagnosed as having a anxiety attack. that might be what urs was seeing as ur probly too young for a heart attack
Indigestion, my Granny had it the other day and thought she was dying of a heart-attack :/

*brings wiggy grapes and flowers*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by screwup30
It sounds like a heart attack, but you're probably too young for that...

you hope.

as far as i am aware you can't be too young for a heart attack.
SIG
Page 1 of 2