Ok, so I just got my powerball, Im getting my VHT cab in like a week or two.

So anyways, I am getting another guitar. My music style ranges. I play in a Brutal Tech Death band right now, but I also play indie, punk, Alt rock, etc. My guitars right now are a Jackson DK2M and an Ibanez RG7621 with EMG 707's. They are both tuned to B.

So I am looking in two directions for a new guitar. Either towards a telecaster or something cut out for Indie, Punk, Happy Hardcore, Alt rock., etc. For a telecaster I would most likely get something American.

The other way I am looking is towards an Ibanez UV, another 7620 or an ESP M-II Urban Camo.

Which one would you recommend I go for? Ill have around $800-900 to spend. Also, if you wish to recommend any new guitars that would be suited well for Punk, Hardcore, Indie, Alt rock, etc lemme know.

With the tele or whatever, itll be tuned to Standard, and Ill be playing stuff like Therefore I Am, Russian Circles, Queens of the Stone Age, Animal Collective, etc.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
The guy from Saosin started using an Ibanez RG 550 RI, so it's not like you CAN'T use a super strat for emo/hardcore/whatever.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
The guy from Saosin started using an Ibanez RG 550 RI, so it's not like you CAN'T use a super strat for emo/hardcore/whatever.

Yeah but its tuned to B.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
el bump
Quote by tarlkea
I would just get an USA Telecaster. It's different from your other guitars and very versatile.
Quote by Platinum Pro
B.C Rich...very versetile guitar

lol

Can I get a used USA Tele for around $800?

I really want a vintage one hahaha
Quote by tarlkea
G&Ls are probably worth a look too...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^can I get one for around my price range?
Quote by tarlkea
maybe... i'm not too well up on US pricing, but i'd have thought they were a similar price to USA fenders...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?