Do you mean plain fingerpicking or hybrid picking? Hybrid would be that you use a pick instead of thumba and index, and fingerpick with the rest. If that is the case, I'm trying to learn it right now infact.
Using it on the solo on House of the rising sun, which actually uses an organ, but I felt like
trying to play it. God its fun.
It's called Travis Picking. If you want to learn it - learn from the masters, Merle Travis, Chet Atkins, Tommy Emmanuel, Jerry Reed and Brad Paisley.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by -metalhead-
Do you mean plain fingerpicking or hybrid picking? Hybrid would be that you use a pick instead of thumba and index, and fingerpick with the rest. If that is the case, I'm trying to learn it right now infact.
Using it on the solo on House of the rising sun, which actually uses an organ, but I felt like
trying to play it. God its fun.

No, not hybrid.That's like what Jimmy Page does i think so.More like plain fingering as you say but not the classic guitar style... i don't know, mark Knopfler style
wes hall anyone?
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
The Pit (361 Viewing)
The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...