So yeah i'm doing a power hour tonight with a few of my friends, which is essentially a shot of beer every minute for an hour. or more simply 8 or more beers in an hour. may not be the greatest hting but it get you ****ed up. any recommendations?
So let us know what the hospital food's like?
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
i think its six beers..ive done it..ur not goin to get alcohol poisoning or anything..it wasnt that much fun..beer pong is better
that is just retarded. drink what you want to drink, don't let others force you to drink more just to be uber cool and hardcore.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
that's 60 ounces of beer, so 1 1/2 forty's...and a forty is about 3 1/2 beers so...that means like 5 beers or something...if you think you're man enough, it sure is a good way 2 get wasted, just cause you drink it so fast....
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
i'm well aware that i'm not gonna get alcohol poisoning. i once did this thing at my frat where they handcuffed us to a sorority chick and gave us a fifth of vodka and put the key into the bottle. had to finish the vodka to get the key, and by the time i was dont the last think i wasn't even worried about was getting out of the handcuffs
Last edited by slash16x at May 2, 2008,
I went a full powerhour and im 5'11" 135lbs. I had a burger before i went to the part (something you should do, fill your stomach before you drink heavily) and then all that alcohol to the tunes of my childhood.

Good luck!
Quote by slash16x
i'm well aware that i'm not gonna get alcohol poisoning. i once did this thing at my frat where they handcuffed us to a sorority chick and gave us a fifth of vodka and put the key into the bottle. had to finish the vodka to get the key, and by the time i was dont the last think i was worried about was getting out of the handcuffs

I'm confused.

So was the point to get away from the sorority girl? Because that does not sound very collage-like.
yeah i typed that wrong, i got out of the handcuffs ****ed her soon after that
Play any Metallica CD and take a drink every time James Hetfield grunts. You'll be fubar in 10 minutes
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
well first off get your shi.t straight, its only 5 beers.
60 (minutes)
divided by
12 (ounces in a beer)
equals

im a seasoned veteran

if you want a real challenge try a "pop-a-top"
there is a country song called "pop a top"
the point is to crack open a beer every time the crack one in the song. its 3 beers in 3 minutes. the first beer you get about 1 minute to finish it, the 2nd beer you get about 1:30, the last beer you only get 30 seconds. complete the challenge and call yourself a man....but dont puke
incubus rocks my world
power hour is for pussies.. real men join the century club. shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes
Quote by dangorironhide
Ummm... Don't do it?

this person seems wise. i second his notion.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Its not that bad... fills you up fast though.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I thought "The Hour of Power" was religious programming?
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
5 beers in an hour? i drink about 4 in a half an hour. Usually have 8 or 9 down by an hour, and then limit it to 2 every half hour after that...if i'm not too ****ed up. I dont like going overboard, and when i know i have gone overboard and know i'll have a massive hangover, i switch to something else.

I would get tired of taking shots of beer, just chug a beer a 3 to 5 minutes or something.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
fuk that! my power hour is a beer every minute for an hour.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile