Page 1 of 2
Just heard it on radio 4 (no link as of yet).

So any opinions on this from london UGers.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Last edited by leeb rocks at May 2, 2008,
Quote by bequickorbedead

That was my initial reaction as well.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Boris Johnson.... LOL that guy doesnt even know his left n right!!!

hes like the most gormless person ever! hahaha

unbelievable
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Boris Johnson.... LOL that guy doesnt even know his left n right!!!

hes like the most gormless person ever! hahaha

unbelievable

mainly the reason he's loved.
Hands up if you're surprised.

Oh, no one then?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
He comes across as an idiot on have I got news for you, so good luck London, here Labour won with 50 odd percent, with the BNP second, lib dems 3rd
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
YAY! For some reason, I bet that he'll suddenly become the most organised man in Britain, and he will be unrecogniseable to his buffonish self.

I'm ready for four years of fun, and DOUBLE DECKER BUSES!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by big-T
He comes across as an idiot on have I got news for you, so good luck London, here Labour won with 50 odd percent, with the BNP second, lib dems 3rd

Why are they getting so popular?

I'm in a protest march this summer against one of their candidates trying to run for Bristol. Intolerant bastards. So many of their policies and ideas are bloody close with Nazi ones.
This is just another step in his hair's evil scheme to rule the planet with an iron fist.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Craigo

I'm in a protest march this summer against one of their candidates trying to run for Bristol. Intolerant bastards. So many of their policies and ideas are bloody close with Nazi ones.

Details? I might join in. I have no idea why they're gaining popularity.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Craigo

Not got a clue, they won a fair bit on South Yorkshire as well, I think its because of all the "we will pull out of the EU and cut down on immigration and look after pensions first" but I'll stick to labour...for now
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by break-me-in
Details? I might join in. I have no idea why they're gaining popularity.

It's in Bristol, don't know much else. You're in Surrey, so doesn't sound like your kinda thing
Quote by big-T
Not got a clue, they won a fair bit on South Yorkshire as well, I think its because of all the "we will pull out of the EU and cut down on immigration and look after pensions first" but I'll stick to labour...for now

All their policies which aren't about 'British Identity' are covered by other parties, which is frustrating.
some people are in for a shock, i bet loads of students think this is gonna be hilarious.
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
Quote by Craigo

They'll be fixing our economy next. Then we'll know it's history repeating itself.

I feel a sense of doom.

-Matthew Arnold

The man is an evil bastard.

****ing gormless idiots see him on tv 'haha, look at the funny man LOLOL, i'll vote for him'.

The tory's AREN'T FUN.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!

The man is an evil bastard.

****ing gormless idiots see him on tv 'haha, look at the funny man LOLOL, i'll vote for him'.

The tory's AREN'T FUN.

*Tories

Give that Glasgow place to me.
¬_¬

-Matthew Arnold

lol
Oh great - another thread full of kids scared of someone coming in and fixing where Labour have fucked up.
Tories nearly ruined areas of Yorkshire and the rest of the country by closing the mines and what not, so it will be a very long time before they get votes again in certain areas
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by smb
Oh great - another thread full of kids scared of someone coming in and fixing where Labour have fucked up.

Another thread bashing at the general ignorance of the general public.
Quote by big-T
Tories nearly ruined areas of Yorkshire and the rest of the country by closing the mines and what not, so it will be a very long time before they get votes again in certain areas

They ruined the whole country. Thatcher ****ED this country right up. The kind of damage she did, I think, is only fully revealing its self nowadays.
Quote by meh!
They ruined the whole country. Thatcher ****ED this country right up. The kind of damage she did, I think, is only fully revealing its self nowadays.

Labour are trying to fix what Thatcher did as well, so good on em for that, give em another chance and they might finally fix the country
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
I don't think present day labour party is trying to fix anything, the labour party has been infiltrated by tories.
Quote by meh!

As a young Brit , justify yourself as I'm pretty ignorant on Thatcher and all that.
whoo I made a thread that lasted into it's second page.

Also sorry if this should be in politics thread but I'm tired and was genuinely suprised by him winning so I thought I would spread the news.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Quote by big-T
Labour are trying to fix what Thatcher did as well, so good on em for that, give em another chance and they might finally fix the country

You're right - after eleven years clearly they still need more time to start doing something right
Quote by magnus_maximus
Just not with Da Broonsa at the helm. He's a disaster.

Wouldn't everyone with the exceptions of Blunkett and Prescott do a better job the him ?
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
A city as big and important as London shouldn't be left in the hands of such a buffoon.
Its like electing Bush as the Presid-
Oh, wait. That happened.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by magnus_maximus
A blind lechy man do a better job than Brown? Are you joking?

Are you joking? Brown is legally blind and I bet his secretary works long hours
Quote by magnus_maximus
She closed all of our coal mines, declared war on Argentinato distract everyone, oversaw a country where we had to endure power cuts for several hours every day as there wasn't enough electricity for 24 hour supply, gave America our Nuclear bomb codes, and left us with 15% interest rates, and empty shelves in supermarkets for days.

Coal as a resource was no longer profitable. Propping the mines up with subsidies would only be delaying the inevitable. Interest rates went higher than 15% in the US - Britain isn't a bubble isolated from global market conditions. Sure, there were a lot of things done badly by the Tories of the '80s, but it seems dumb to me to judge the current crop on the sins of their predecessors.
Quote by magnus_maximus
She closed all of our coal mines, declared war on Argentinato distract everyone, oversaw a country where we had to endure power cuts for several hours every day as there wasn't enough electricity for 24 hour supply, gave America our Nuclear bomb codes, and left us with 15% interest rates, and empty shelves in supermarkets for days.

Are you saying you disagree with the Falklands war? Yes, maybe we should just have let Argentina invade one of our islands because they want it...

Hell, why not give them Northern Ireland and Wales while we're at it?

Scotland too?

Quote by Craigo
As a young Brit , justify yourself as I'm pretty ignorant on Thatcher and all that.

Oh, bleh.

How's about doubling poverty,tripling unemployment and succsesfuly, rapidly widening the gap between rich and poor. The poll tax. Dismantling of the GLC, undermining of further education through funding cuts, totally mental privatization that's responsible for the state of the rail system and the the ****up that of 'internal markets' in health service which it's not really got better from. The destruction of the coal industry and disregard for manufacturing industry on the whole and engineering a ridiculous war for the profit of her friends the arms dealers and to save her election.

Plus Using Scotland to test out her policies (poll tax). She ruined the lives of so many and people PRAISE HER.

The only thing i think she did was good was decreasing the power of the unions, i mean you can't ahve them running everything, but even with that she went to far.

N
Quote by bequickorbedead
Hell, why not give them Northern Ireland and Wales while we're at it?

Scotland too?

I'm trying to think of a reason this would be a bad idea...sounds fair enough to me
Page 1 of 2