^ I have 2,167 non-Pit and -Newbies Forum posts (remember, they aren't counted) and so far no prizes .

Welcome to UG
Hello webster13045!
Welcome to UG

There's a thread stickied to the top of this forum specifically for introductions like this one. Feel free to introduce yourself there as well. We're glad to have you with us and we hope that you have a great time on UG. Be sure to read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible. If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, then you're more than welcome to send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Word of advice: Beware of The Pit. It can be brutal! You may want to hang around for a while and watch what goes on in The Pit before actually posting in there. Some of the members can be rude if they don't like what someone posts.

Quote by O-52-A-50-R

EDIT: This is my 100th post Do I get a prize?

Here, have a cookie

tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Hi webster13045, Welcome to UG!

Feel free to post in the Introduction thread that O-52 linked to.
The Mods will close this thread as they do all independent intro threads
but they're glad to have you here, and so are the rest of us.

Enjoy your time here.
Be sure to read the stickied threads and rules of each UG forum you visit, before posting.

Good luck,
SYK

Quote by O-52-A-50-R
EDIT: This is my 100th post Do I get a prize?
Sorry man, no prize for 100 posts. Participating on UG is it's own reward.
But you're helping a newbie, so there's an e-hug available for that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Welcome to UG

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...