Alright, so. I've been having disagreements with myself on how exactly I should power my (soon to be completed) pedalboard. And, before someone says something, I'm going to have more than just these two pedals.

There's no price limit.

Thanks.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Hehe, yeah. I knew that part about the Whammy. But I'm going to sell it, because I don't ever use that.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
I agree to the one spot, and how much do you want for the whammy? I need one
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
pictures of your board?

I think $50.00 will set you up with One Spot and everything you need.
SRV R.I.P.
Ahh, yeah. One Spot...looks good..I'll look into that. And I'd give you pictures of the board, but I don't have my pedals ordered yet. Still making sure I've got everything I need, and I'm getting the best things out there (for what I'm wanting, that is.)
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by DiMeTiMe
$50?

I'm pretty sure the One Spot kit is around $30.....

ya, you are right - $35.00 with an 8 adapter kit.
SRV R.I.P.
If price really is no object and you've got some cash to blow, the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+ is supposedly better. Then again, this is really if you've got some extra cash because its like $160.
Gear:
70s Gibson ES-335
Fender MIM Strat
Fender American Deluxe Tele
Mesa Express 5:50
Fender NOS Blues Junior
Line 6 PodXT Live
What's an advantage of it? Less noise/tone sucking, I would guess?
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
+1 to the 1 spot. I really like mine and it pays for itself very quickly if you're used to using batteries.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Tried the 1 spot the only issue i had is it almost caught my house on fire lol. The daisy chain of hot connections can cause an issue. Its fine if you cap them off.. but still a pain and more clutter. Heres what happened to me. Just finished using some steel wool to clean the neck of my guitar and set the wool on top the amp. Then opened the 1 spot and thought hmmm thats not safe ohh well ill cover them later i want to give it a try. So i plug everything in and stand up and pick up the guitar. And accidently knock the steel wool off the amp and didnt notice. All i catch what looks like something on fire beside the amp.. Look closer and sure enough the steel wool landed on the open connections and started a nice little fire......

So i got rid of that and got the G-Bus which has seperate plug in's so there is no extra live wires and clutter hanging around. So with that said i would highly suggest something with that type of setup...

And yes not everyone has steel wool hanging around, but its one of those things... you just never know... If i wouldnt have caught it and walked away the house would have been up in flames...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Tried the 1 spot the only issue i had is it almost caught my house on fire lol. The daisy chain of hot connections can cause an issue. Its fine if you cap them off.. but still a pain and more clutter. Heres what happened to me. Just finished using some steel wool to clean the neck of my guitar and set the wool on top the amp. Then opened the 1 spot and thought hmmm thats not safe ohh well ill cover them later i want to give it a try. So i plug everything in and stand up and pick up the guitar. And accidently knock the steel wool off the amp and didnt notice. All i catch what looks like something on fire beside the amp.. Look closer and sure enough the steel wool landed on the open connections and started a nice little fire......

So i got rid of that and got the G-Bus which has seperate plug in's so there is no extra live wires and clutter hanging around. So with that said i would highly suggest something with that type of setup...

And yes not everyone has steel wool hanging around, but its one of those things... you just never know... If i wouldnt have caught it and walked away the house would have been up in flames...

Woah.....

That must've been freaky!
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Woah.....

That must've been freaky!

Yup, just like starting a fire in the woods with a 9v battery and some steel wool..

I was actually in aww for a few seconds, it looks pretty cool when its burning.. lol
Yeah, I have the 1 spot and the unused plug caught my capret on fire. But if you use a pedalboard this shouldn't be an issue
Quote by goldmember1217
"That is so beast"

Beast is not a ****ing adjective.

!Epi Explorer For Sale!
PM Me