I live in the Atlanta, Ga - the supposed Pawn Shop capital of the US.

Tomorrow, I will be hitting up some of the most popular guitar shops.

I will be taking pictures and writing down prices to give anyone who cares an idea of pawn shop guitars.

and maybe, I will bring one home.

and yes, I am bored.
SRV R.I.P.
You can get some great guitars at pawn shops with a little luck. PM me if you see any $100 or less Schecter C-1 Classics in good condition

.... what? it could happen
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
if you could spare the gas you should cruise up to blairsville ga. the pawn shop there has a really good selection of guitars including 3 jacksons one is a J-30 RR the other two are dinkys. i liked the sammick lp jr copy. set neck, 2 buckers. green marble finish. several ibanez and washburn guitars, and a bunch of basses too. i didnt agree w/ all his prices, if i was reading the sticker right. one of the jacksons a red dk-2 i belive w/ floyd and locking nut was like 300. i was just looking so i didnt try to haggle w/ him.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Quote by fenderdude06
bring home a gem

Uh, he wants a guitar, not a gem.

Duh. dummy.
I don't know if this place is close to Atlanta, but you might want to give it a shot.

http://www.musicgoround.com/store/store.asp?ID=2204
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Music Go Round had awesome prices last time I checked. Too bad there aren't any in Florida...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Typik
Uh, he wants a guitar, not a gem.

Duh. dummy.

What if he wants an Ibanez "gem"(JEM)? Lol.
The golden rule of pawnshops, you never find anything when you are looking for it. That's why I just stop when I pass one. My record with a friend of mine was 58 pawnshops in one day without a single purchase, did get some free popcorn.
why dont you buy the cheapest guitar you find and then smash it or set it on fire at your next gig :0
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
ESP EX-400
Roland Cube-15
Bugera 6260 head
Home made 2x12 loaded with celestion G12t-100s

OPETH FTW