That riff sounds familiar at about 22 seconds. Was is improv or somthing specific?

Anyway, Nice job.
Mesas have great cleans? What?

Honestly though, I'm digging the tone, all things considered. I'd have to work forever to dial a tone like that into my F30, and you've got something really nice for such a simplistic EQ.
Quote by saltysnail
That riff sounds familiar at about 22 seconds. Was is improv or somthing specific?

Anyway, Nice job.

Sounds like Under The Bridge - RHCP.
Quote by saltysnail

Anyway, Nice job.

Its under the bridge by the red hot chili peppers. The other things I played were things I had written. The settings for this are in the description. Really simple
i like the comment in the info: volume rolled off a lot. Still, they do sound good. How does it sound with your volume knob at full tilt?
Quote by RG_FANMAN
i like the comment in the info: volume rolled off a lot. Still, they do sound good. How does it sound with your volume knob at full tilt?

Like ****. This is a gain channel, which is why I had to roll off. The clean channel is overly warm but still lacks depth so I use this because I can get it to sound better. However, since the treble and presence are maxed, and the mids are really high, if you roll off all the way its really really harsh and fizzy, and if I switch to the bridge bucker, its practically unbreable through the v30s. If I change the settings though I can get a good low gain too.