I'm thinking of getting a bass but i havent found any i fancy has anybody got some ideas
preferably around $350-$450
Quote by Hergiswi
Either read the FAQ or give some details.

For instance, what kinds of music do you play? What do you prefer, a thick or thin neck?

Of course, instead of asking us, you could head down to your local music shop and state your budget and try out a bunch of basses, btw.
lol@having to give details about giving details
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
i prefer a thin neck. i play all different styles for instance rock classical and heaps of other stuff
try some cheaper ibanez soundgears- they have really thin necks and are quite versatile.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
the esp d-4 has a pretty thin neck, it's very versatile, and has active pickups. It's price is about $400
dont washburn to some pretty good basses around that price?
Quote by 20cdndollars
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I HAVE to wear my kilt every Thursday...

I'm not sure why, though.

Me too!
We should start a support group.
Quote by anarkee
For instance, what kinds of music do you play? What do you prefer, a thick or thin neck?

Of course, instead of asking us, you could head down to your local music shop and state your budget and try out a bunch of basses, btw.

but that would mean going outside and away from the internet where people will gladly tell you how to spend your money

i have nothing useful to add to this thread
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.