Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I thought I'd like this guitar the more I played it so I got it, but since then it has burned off on me. I also don't like the sound of the EMG's through my Carvin. So, here I am, selling it.

It has...
An EMG 85 and EMG 81 in reversed positions than normal, but EMGs are easily swappable with the easy clip design where you only have pop them off from the top

The backplate is signed by no other than Steve Vai. Even though this is Zakks signature model, it is a backplate, so you can take it off and buy a new back plate.

It has some damage under the left bridge post and left tail piece, but is hardly noticeable and does not effect the way the guitar plays in any way.

It's only a year and 5 months old, and I have played it a bit, so there is normal tear and wear near the center of the pickups when I hit the body instead of the strings

There are two other small dinks on the side of the body and on the back, but they are little dimples in size.

I'll ask 625$ for it and that includes the fitted hardshell case (which won't stay open but it does the job protecting it) or best offer.

Picture two show the bridge scars, picture three shows the Vai signature and the tiny dimple on the bottom right of the back, and picture 4 shows the dimple on the side.
Attachments:
0502082154.jpg
0502082155.jpg
0502082155a.jpg
0502082158.jpg
"Don't panic, everything is falling neatly out of order"
- Douglas Adams
Last edited by Otnip at May 3, 2008,
Well, bump.

Remember, I'll lower the price if your offer is in reason, because I'm not sure if people feel it's too high at the moment...
- Douglas Adams
not a bad deal man...just the back plate is worth alot of money...that guitar is like what 800 dollars w/o the emg 81/81 pick-ups in it so that adds liek 200 bucks.
Well I guess I'll bump it again. Again, if you want to talk price, talk to me
- Douglas Adams
Alright, last bump then I'm taking if off here. Seems no one is really that interested
- Douglas Adams
I lied, bump. Of course, somehow a small scratch had to appear on the front body completely under my detection... Unnoticeable unless up close just like the rest of the guitar, though...
- Douglas Adams
Bump yet again...

This is sad, anyone want to tell me why nobody is in the least bit interested?
- Douglas Adams
Quote by Duncan_amateur
any trade??i've got no cash but a lot of stuff to trade lol

I'm sorry, not interested in any type of Les Paul type guitar at the moment, but thank you for the offer.
- Douglas Adams
Bump, I refuse to let this die...
- Douglas Adams
Another bump...

Hey, at least I'm following the rules, right? xD
- Douglas Adams
I'd be willing to trade a couple things and throw in some cash as well. PM me if you're interested, brother.
Oh boy, no offers to four offers at once... Hmmmm...

Thanks charger 356, but I've got a particular guitar in mind, and the same for you x2x3x4x5x
- Douglas Adams
Well then, I guess it's back on the market...

Please, if I send you a message regarding it when you wanted to talk about the guitar, respond back to confirm you got the message and tell me what your decision is... Tired of buyers flaking online and in person without any warning. IMHO, it's kind of rude. Unless of course you didn't see the message.
- Douglas Adams
Well then, I guess I have to keep this on the up. For the love of god, someone buy it
- Douglas Adams
I would totally buy it if I had that kind of money
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
interested in a trade for a dean razorback V standard? there is not one scratch or any kind of mark on it at all, it has only been out of the case 3 times, I really want a ZW les paull comes with dean hardshell deluxe custom fit case which also has no marks or scratches.
My bass is still available, mate.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
I am still avaaaaaaailable.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Sorry about that wait for reply guys, let me respond to these by some system to make this fair. I had given up hope anyone would actually be interested again
- Douglas Adams
Alright, I'm lowering the price to 550$ + shipping charges. I've tried to contact and reply those interested in trading via private messages but haven't gotten a reply back. So therefore, I'm going to have to assume they are not interested or if they want to try again to contact me try both PM systems. If you have any questions or picture requests just ask.
- Douglas Adams
Well, bump. This topic will live until this thing is sold :P
- Douglas Adams
Sorry Droogie (go Megadeth!) but I'm not interested. Need to buy some equipment with the money from this. Bump once again...
- Douglas Adams
Bump. Again.
- Douglas Adams
Bump
- Douglas Adams
Bump...
- Douglas Adams
Quote by yoyodunno
How does it play, and is it just like the regular epi les pauls? I'm thinking about it.

I find it faster than the other Epi Les Pauls I've tried out, probably because its the Wylde model and Zakk is all about playing fast. Granted, it doesn't have all the same materials obviously as a Gibson, but the neck is somewhere between thick and thin. It's heavier (hence the strap locks) and it has the active EMG 81/85 pickup upgrade. Three way toggle switch, grover tuners, gold hardware, back plate signed by Steve Vai. It's a lot like the normal Les Pauls but with some added things you won't find in the others.
- Douglas Adams
Never done this before, bump xD
- Douglas Adams
Page 1 of 2