Page 1 of 6
Well I was cruisin' the Pit, and I fell upon a pile of maggots who have so little going in their lives that they decided they want to bring others down from their rightful happy places.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=851168
What the **** gives you the thought that you have the obligation to post hateful comments on a video that someone put their heart and soul into? It's people like you who make kids kill their classmates. Fuck you.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I went to Ottawa last week...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
oh, poor baby.

maybe shutting up would make you feel better.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I'd respond to this thoughtfully, but I'm too busy laughing my ass off at the video.

And yes, I thought it was a dude before I read.
Quit whining, it happens everyday to a lot more people than her. If she's going to post videos on the internet, she better damn well be able to take any criticism. If it's rude, then she can brush it off, and if it's brutally honest she can use it to better herself.
Basically, it's not the situations in life, but how you handle them.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by sSyLc
Well I was cruisin' the Pit, and I fell upon a pile of maggots who have so little going in their lives that they decided they want to bring others down from their rightful happy places.
What the **** gives you the thought that you have the obligation to post hateful comments on a video that someone put their heart and soul into? It's people like you who make kids kill their classmates. Fuck you.

Chill son. When you post something on the internet (videos, blogs, etc..), you are silently agreeing to accept anything said about it. Don't want criticism or jokes? Don't post it for the whole world to see.
Last edited by Muzikh at May 2, 2008,
Quote by Zugunruhe
oh, poor baby.

maybe shutting up would make you feel better.

Are you kidding? Are you honestly that soulless? If people like you shut up, others would feel better.
Quote by Muzikh
Chill son. When you post something on the internet (videos, blogs, etc..), you are silently agreeing to accept anything says about it. Don't want criticism or jokes? Don't post it foe the whole world to see.

And why is it that way? Why do people have to live in fear of negative commentary from spineless assholes? If they just shut up, wouldn't everyone be happier?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I just watched the video, and you gotta admit she was pretty bad.

Although the comments were a bit far, especially when they douche bags all say "UG ftw" like sheep. Jesus, get a life, you pathetic people.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
HEY! We did it for teh lulz!
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Quote by Maus24
Quit whining, it happens everyday to a lot more people than her. If she's going to post videos on the internet, she better damn well be able to take any criticism. If it's rude, then she can brush it off, and if it's brutally honest she can use it to better herself.
Basically, it's not the situations in life, but how you handle them.

Yep.
Quote by green room
HEY! We did it for teh lulz!

You're a ****ing lemming.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
And why is it that way? Why do people have to live in fear of negative commentary from spineless assholes? If they just shut up, wouldn't everyone be happier?
Because people suck. Duh.
Quote by Flying Couch
Because people suck. Duh.

Yeah, well I'm telling them to smarten up, and to think about their actions. Just because it's on the internet, it doesn't mean there won't be hurt feelings. Wake up people.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc

I reserve my right to tell people when they're doing extremely stupid things, such as putting totally talentless videos on the internet. Better to tell this guy he's horrible at singing than leaving him alone, letting him think that he's anything short of awful.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by sSyLc

It is that way so that people may voice thier thoughts.
It is fascist asshats like you that everybody gets a cold sweat around, telling people what and what not to say.
I'm sorry, I can't read your post because i'm laughing so much.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by sSyLc

If people "lived in fear" of negative commentary, they wouldn't post their videos on the internet.
Quote by sSyLc
Yeah, well I'm telling them to smarten up, and to think about their actions. Just because it's on the internet, it doesn't mean there won't be hurt feelings. Wake up people.

If you can get your feelings hurt on the internet, it's probably a good thing if you commit suicide and get yourself out of the gene pool.

Natural selection FTW.
Quote by Raziel2p
I reserve my right to tell people when they're doing extremely stupid things, such as putting totally talentless videos on the internet. Better to tell this guy he's horrible at singing than leaving him alone, letting him think that he's anything short of awful.
I do believe it's a girl, actually... I didn't watch the whole thing, though.
Quote by sSyLc
Noble. Good luck - you're gonna need it.
Quote by Raziel2p

Let the intended recipient of the message be the judge to whether it is stupid or not.
Quote by Muzikh
It is that way so that people may voice thier thoughts.
It is fascist asshats like you that everybody gets a cold sweat around, telling people what and what not to say.

People can voice their thoughts about things that concern them. A love song concerns only two people in my eyes.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
If people "lived in fear" of negative commentary, they wouldn't post their videos on the internet.

You think she's going to again after this?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

This.
Lets put it this way.

Lets say I suck at playing Xbox. Why would I put a video of me sucking at xbox on youtube?

its like that.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by sSyLc
People can voice their thoughts about things that concern them. A love song concerns only two people in my eyes.

..Then it should have no place on the internet. If it is between "two people" only, then why the hell were you eavesdropping on it eh?
Quote by sSyLc
Let the intended recipient of the message be the judge to whether it is stupid or not.

If this... person intended it only to be seen by one friend, then why publish it on youtube for everyone to see? When published like this, I am the intended recipient, and so is everyone else in the world.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by sSyLc
You're a ****ing lemming.

You don't have a ****ing clue who I am. I didn't do anything to piss you off. Why are you being a bitch to people? Did you not make this thread to tell people not to be a bitch to people who did nothing?
Quote by SixString1989
One time I ate a bag of Cheeze Doodles and i dropped the bag. I got cheeze everywhere.

This man.. speaks the truth.
Preach brother, preach..
I was gonna agree with you...

... until I saw the video. She should have seen it coming. Seriously, there are better ways to show someone else a video than to post it on youtube. Especially if it's that... well. I think the poor girl has gotten enough insults. And yes, I do think some of the things people have said are simply terrible. But come on, this is the internet. 90% of its users are heartless dicks who don't have a life outside of WoW so they have to take it out on others, and most of those sorry sacks are probably in worse shape than the girl in the video is.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Raziel2p
If this... person intended it only to be seen by one friend, then why publish it on youtube for everyone to see? When published like this, I am the intended recipient, and so is everyone else in the world.

Quote by Muzikh
..Then it should have no place on the internet. If it is between "two people" only, then why the hell were you eavesdropping on it eh?

It's a mode of communication. Just because you are able to read it, doesn't mean you are the intended recipient. Do you think children's books are written for you? No.
Fact of the matter is, just because you don't like what someone is doing, if it doesn't hurt you in any way, then what makes you feel you have to take time out of your life to try to injure them emotionally?
Quote by green room

You don't have a ****ing clue who I am. I didn't do anything to piss you off. Why are you being a bitch to people? Did you not make this thread to tell people not to be a bitch to people who did nothing?

You're supporting the assholes who posted mean comments on a video that doesn't concern them. I know that much about you.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
i originally posted on that thread. I was accually kidding. She did have a good reason for posting that. Sharing her heart and soul with the world. I accually apologize for what i said. I didnt mean I was just quoting a movie.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by sSyLc
It's a mode of communication. Just because you are able to read it, doesn't mean you are the intended recipient. Do you think children's books are written for you? No.
Fact of the matter is, just because you don't like what someone is doing, if it doesn't hurt you in any way, then what makes you feel you have to take time out of your life to try to injure them emotionally?
If someone got up on a soapbox in a public area, and began saying whatever they pleased, no matter how ridiculous, would you be outraged if people made fun of him?
Quote by sSyLc

Unfortunately, the internet doesn't work the same way that books do. The internet was made so that people can freely communicate with the rest of the world. Things such as email with attachments would have been a much better choice for her to show this video to her friend, not a publicly accessed video hosting network (if she didn't expect to receive criticism from whoever happened upon the video, that is). Just to add to my above post.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Dude I agree with you but the Windmills are that way ---->
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by sSyLc

You're supporting the assholes who posted mean comments on a video that doesn't concern them. I know that much about you.

The Internet is THE INTERNET! The sooner you come to accept this the better off you are. Learn of its cultures and how people across the globe will use it to thier means.

I wouldn't be suprised you died from an ulcer 30 years young in your life from stressing about other people's issues, fascist.
Quote by mafropetee
Unfortunately, the internet doesn't work the same way that books do. The internet was made so that people can freely communicate with the rest of the world. Things such as email with attachments would have been a much better choice for her to show this video to her friend, not a publicly accessed video hosting network. Just to add to my above post.

Go to a library, there are plenty of publicly accessible books that are means of communication. I don't see how it's so different.
Quote by Flying Couch
If someone got up on a soapbox in a public area, and began saying whatever they pleased, no matter how ridiculous, would you be outraged if people made fun of him?

Yes. I would applaud the person for having the courage to reach out to another human being in a positive way.
Quote by Jackal58
Dude I agree with you but the Windmills are that way ---->

My donkey and I stay here. I hope I can enlighten at least a few of these people.
Quote by Muzikh
The Internet is THE INTERNET! The sooner you come to accept this the better off you are. Learn of its cultures and how people across the globe will use it to thier means.

I wouldn't be suprised you died from an ulcer 30 years young in your life from stressing about other people's issues, fascist.

It's LIFE! I hope one day you come to the realisation that your actions have consequences on the lives of others. Living free also means imposing as little on others as possible, you fascist.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc

At what point did I support the "assholes"? You don't know these people either. Leave it be. You're not going to change the comments on youtube, and reprimanding the pit doesn't help either.