Anyone got some ideas or pics. Do you think my signature would be a cool one, minus the words; just the letters.
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
Yes, your sig.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Where is that pic of Slayer carved into someones back?

This the one you're talking about??

Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Where is that pic of Slayer carved into someones back?

My friend told me about a guy he saw at a Slayer show; the Slayer logo carved into his forearm, then lit on fire. I heard it was very cool.
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
Hmm I think you should get the treble staff with the notes FAG, in that order. That always makes me giggle.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
the back piece is a tad excessive.....
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
I'd like to get the Dream Theater logo tattooed someday.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by ehwalled
the back piece is a tad excessive.....

I think it's very subtle.

Man I'd go crazy if my wifey had those.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
You're going to look like one of those emo teenagers who are all "deep". And I hope for the love of gods that you aren't thinking about tatooing the chinese stuff (or whatever it is).
I'm a communist. Really.
ahhhhhh...................................NO to the knifed in Slayer with the blood dripping and maggots starting to commute to feast on the flesh as it starts to fester and get infected to the point of sepsis and then ...death sneaks in and snuffs you out!
音乐是生活
Music is Life

My cousin has the Devil for Iron Maiden and I wanna get the Four Symbols of Zeppelin on my stomach or my Arm
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
i like the Led symbols too
音乐是生活
Music is Life

I think music-related tattoos are fine, if they hold some personal meaning or significance. Like, a lyric or album artwork, or something.

I wouldn't get a tattoo just cos I like the band. If I did that even a year and a half ago, I'd be really regretting it.
your sig is pretty basic chinese. there have to be cooler characters for those words. theyre not even good looking characters. shi is like one of the top ten most common characters, right?
I have no opinion on this matter.
there's a guy at my school with the bass clef on his forearm

it's pretty cool
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Andrew McMahon from Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate has the coolest music tattoos ever.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by cherub_rocker07
there's a guy at my school with the bass clef on his forearm

it's pretty cool

I actually like that idea.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by -blaze-
Japanese letters man. It's way more exotic than the Chinese ones.

umm the chinese and japanese use the same characters in language
really?
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Auals
really?
no. japanese uses many chinese characters for vocabulary, but has a separate alphabet of characters. the japanese-exclusive ones are the more "sparse" looking characters, if you are familiar with the look of the language. but they share many many characters.
I have no opinion on this matter.
no. japanese and chinese are different. i cant get chinese characters tattooed on me because people here actually speak chinese, so its not exotic lol.
i would get the crimson ghost of the misfits tattooed because the misfits are the only one of my favourites bands that have a cool logo that isnt just their band name
Mind taking this to the body mod thread?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
What the fuck at the slayer guy.
I did that like 2 years ago and mine actually scarred, that guys is just gonna disappear in like....a week.
-is annoyed he didn't take a pic of his arm-
And I did mine with a compass, took ages to scratch it in....

Anyway, I'm getting a few done. The Dream Theater majesty logo on my shoulder, the Nevermore ninja star/NM and a bass clef+ a treble clef in the shape of a heart.

I would so get ace in my arm!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by Colgate Total
I think it's very subtle.

Man I'd go crazy if my wifey had those.

I would so get that, it looks awesome!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Mind taking this to the body mod thread?

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...