Hey guys, right now im working at Subway part time. Every 2 weeks I get my paycheck, and the average wage I get is $120 only. I dont work that much. how much do you guys make (for the part-timers)? Is $120 every 2 weeks very little? I was thinking of finding another job. Should I?
When I was younger I worked... about 5 days a week, usually the weekends and a few hours after school. I got about $400 every two weeks.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I work at a jewelry store in Oklahoma and I get 415 at least every check. I get a check every two weeks as well. You need a different job my friend.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
I get about $160 every week and I work about 20 hours a week...so yeah, $120 every TWO weeks is like peanuts....it depends on where you are and what minimum wage is and how long youve been working there...Ive been working my job for almost a year so Ive gotten a pay raise or two
I currently work from about 25-30 hours every 2 weeks and make about 200-240 a paycheck.
Could be better but meh, my jobs decent and usually pretty fun.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Yeah, I don't think my boss likes me very much
And Oregon is one of the highest states with minimum wage, $7.95 an hour
And I still make **** money
It all depends on how many hours you work.

I work about 14 hours a week and i get about $70 per week. So you're not doing TOO horribly bad but more hours or a different job wouldn't hurt.

My boss doesn't give me much days to work, really the past two weeks I've only worked Saturdays
Yeah I need to find a better job
I make about $200 a week working at a grocery store working 5 days a week.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Damn you guys make so much more money than me
When I got my 2 paychecks today with a total of $300 (from 1 month) I was happy but wow you guys make that much every 2 weeks sh*t
i work at kfc i get about A$100 a week for avg. 2 shifts. its good money but i hate the place.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard (EMG 81/85)
Fender Strat copy
Peavey Bandit 112
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Behringer OD 100 Distortion/Overdrive
Beringher FX 600 Digital Multi FX
I'm a server at an Italian Club, and the pay is brutal. On average, each paycheck is under $100 haha.

But I worked full time in the summer, and i was getting paid $250-$300 a week, so I got mad cash flow.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I'm only working saturdays for like 5 or 6 hours and I make like 100 every two weeks. I just started there though. I'm expecting pay to pick up when I start working 5 days a week and get a raise.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
I get about $300-$380 on average, per 2 weeks.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I work 3 or 4 days a week and my paychecks are ususally $450 or so, not includng tip-outs. But I'm a chef.
$6.75 an hour...
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
I'm a delivery driver for Papa John's and I get 6.79 hourly, and I work about 15 hours a week. So that makes for a $170 bi-weekly check. BUT, I get tip money. So with average tips I gross about $330 bi-weekly. But after gas I net about $240-270. Its not much but its suits my needs actually quite comfortably, and it has the perk of instant cash due to tips. So every night I work I'm guaranteed $20-40 cash when I leave. So I use tips to pay for food and gas, and I save the paychecks for my recording/car repair fund. My car isn't broken, but I'm going to be ready if it does break.

So all-in-all I like my job quite a bit. Its fun - you just drive around - and easy, and the instant cash aspect is cool. The only thing I need is more hours.
We're only strays.
Find out how much you're being paid an hour.

If you don't like the money, either get more hours or find something that pays better.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Im part time at a hospital doing clerical work and i get £200 a week, its pretty good going...they pay out good beer tokens
In dollars, I get roughly US$80 every week, for ~10 hours work. This alters depending on how long I'm needed for each week, so can vary between ~$60 and ~$100.

So between $120 and $200 every two weeks, I guess.

Every three months, I get a tip-share, which is like, a bonus $60 cash, roughly, though is variable, and I get an extra pay every three months too, which is $80.
8 hours a week, i get like 150 (about $300) good for absolutely no work :P plsu i get my weekends

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I get about 350-400 a week in tips.

But i also work 4, maybe 5 nights a week.