Page 1 of 3
I saw It today with a bunch of other people and it kicked so much ass!!!! I was hoping they'd play the sabbath song during the final fight scene but they waited till the credits. anyway your thoughts on Iron Man, Comic Book Movies, superheroes whatever pretty wide open thread.
i walked out of it and walked into harold and kumar. i regret nothing.
I thought they could've went a bit more into back story and character development, and been a little more original. Other than the knitpicking, I liked it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
That movie ****ing rules ass. I went to see it last night at midnight. Popcorn tastes so good at midnight. I don't know why. But that movie owned. Especially in comparison to the other comic book movies like Spiderman, The Fantastic Four, etc.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by saphrax
Spawn > All other comics. That is my very limited knowledge of comics, so I'll stay away from now on.

Yeah I dont know much about comics either but I hang out at a comic shop all the time (strange) and I'll always see the movies. so yeah I dont know much either but there is a lot of spawn stuff at the shop so chances are its pretty good
Quote by saphrax
Spawn > All other comics. That is my very limited knowledge of comics, so I'll stay away from now on.

mcfairlane make the maddest spawn toys, spawn would eat MOST other comic book characters for breakfast
have you seen the spawn movie by any chance???
oh yer and my dads an artist so a had a big spawn mural on my wall
and my brother had hulk and spidey
It was awesome.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by jimbobolon
mcfairlane make the maddest spawn toys, spawn would eat MOST other comic book characters for breakfast
have you seen the spawn movie by any chance???

I did, and it sucked really bad. Just ew.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

I'm also hoping they don't use Iron Man by Black Sabbath in the movie. That would be lame.
Saint Louis Blues
I AM IRONNN MAAAANNNNN.
Du nu, nu, nu, nu nunununnuunu, nu nu nu.

Edit: nu.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Last edited by t3gan at May 3, 2008,
Quote by Flying Couch
Am I the only one that thinks he looks kinda like Tony Iommi without his helmet?

holy shit! your right. thats probably what my friend was trying to say when we were watching the movie and he said "He Looks a little bit like Kirk Hammet" what a dumbass
Quote by t3gan
I AM IRONNN MAAAANNNNN.
Du nu, nu, nu, nu nunununnuunu, nu nu nu.

I believe you are missing one 'nu' at the end of that, miss.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Flying Couch
Am I the only one that thinks he looks kinda like Tony Iommi without his helmet?

just googled it and they do look similar
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
I believe you are missing one 'nu' at the end of that, miss.

lol

I wasn't the only one that caught that

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by jimbobolon
just googled it and they do look similar
I thought that him looking like Tony was incredibly appropriate.
Am I the only one who thinks that Tony Stark has the perfect life. I was watching the movie and thinking "That Lucky BASTARD!!!"
Quote by Flying Couch
I thought that him looking like Tony was incredibly appropriate.

lol
Yeah I thought it was pretty enjoyable. My friends dragged me to it as I wasn't too sure at first.

It was a pretty good popcorn movie and is asking for a sequel.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Whos's the badguy? I don't know i'm shifty twards iron man, seems like not much of a superhero.
Quote by original=punk
He?

C'mon, it's Robert Downy Jr! at least call him by his name, kids!

Speaking of Robert Donwney Jr. I didnt think he'd be able to play a good guy but I was dead wrong he played tony stark perfectly
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Whos's the badguy? I don't know i'm shifty twards iron man, seems like not much of a superhero.

The Dude.

(Jeff Bridges)
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
The Dude.

(Jeff Bridges)

No shnibs? Hmm was he in a robot suit too?
Quote by myself101
The Dude.

(Jeff Bridges)

He was being very un-Dude.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa
He was being very un-Dude.

Yeah but I still like to think of him as the dude, even when he was being naughty.
<//////>~
If you look closely, Tom Morello is one of the guards when Robert Downy Jr. is in the cave.
I work at the theatres, and I had to clean up after that. It was in our 4 biggest screens, and almost all sold out....It was horrible.
Quote by lunaticfringe93
I saw It today with a bunch of other people and it kicked so much ass!!!! I was hoping they'd play the sabbath song during the final fight scene but they waited till the credits. anyway your thoughts on Iron Man, Comic Book Movies, superheroes whatever pretty wide open thread.

Well them playing Iron Man during the actual movie wouldn't make much sense because it is about Iron Man's revenge on mankind when that never happened in the comic book or movie so it wouldn't make much sense good song just didn't belong in the actual movie.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Wiegraf
If you look closely, Tom Morello is one of the guards when Robert Downy Jr. is in the cave.

No Way! are you serious? I shoulda payed attention. wonder if he used a stunt double when he got thrown through a wall or burnt to a crisp or whatever horrible punishment Iron Man delt out on him when he broke out of there.
Quote by ThePeacefrog

Warmonger. How is he not much of a super heroe? He doesn't have powers but niether does Batman or Moonknight.
that movie was so bad ass... I cant wait for future ones.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by fattymcfatten
That movie ****ing rules ass. I went to see it last night at midnight. Popcorn tastes so good at midnight. I don't know why. But that movie owned. Especially in comparison to the other comic book movies like Spiderman, The Fantastic Four, etc.

because only Marvel can pull off Superhero movies

its true

spider-man=marvel

Dare devil=Marvel

Iron man=Marvel

D.C.'s movies are so lame
Quote by tayroar
Warmonger. How is he not much of a super heroe? He doesn't have powers but niether does Batman or Moonknight.

well

Iron Man has always been my Fave superhero

he is a hero

and he is badass

best line of the movie

"Were not going to the hospital Set-up a Press conference and i want a American hamburger......

Hamburger first"
Quote by hightension01
well

Iron Man has always been my Fave superhero

he is a hero

and he is badass

best line of the movie

"Were not going to the hospital Set-up a Press conference and i want a American hamburger......

Hamburger first"

No I agree the other guy didn't think he was a hero. My favorite is probably Moon Knight.
I am african
Runnin through the woods from the klu klux klan
They have pointy hats
Long white robes and baseball bats

Page 1 of 3