Page 1 of 2
Some people make up some really extreme sports that are very adventurous risky and straight up dumb.

The most extreme sport I've ever done would be either:
1. Extreme couch boarding, where we put my couch on two skateboards and got towed behind a car going at high speeds around my neighborhood
or
2. Extreme lake boarding, where we went on a golf course and found a lake with alligators and we got towed behind a golf cart (on the land) in the lake riding a skim board and tried to dodge alligators.

What's the most extreme sport you've ever done?
Quote by metallicat420
Extreme Knitting. Very intense. Borderline nosebleed intense.

Not as intense as underwater basket weaving.
slugs-when you put yourself in a sleeping bag and jump down stairs and of roofs n ****

indoor sky diving was fun, even if there wasnt much risk.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I'm starting to kinda get the hang of bmx and I'm on a mountain bike lol...
Quote by SOADisdabest
I broke my leg playing Wii tennis.

Nothing like that for me, but sea kayaking in the hurricane Katrina blowthough was REAL intense. Whitewater's fun too. Other than that the "widow maker" section of Mott Canyon at Heavenly L.Tahoe is like skiing on a wall, and jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is about the free-est feeling you'll ever experience.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Quote by ttamland34
I would go with arm wrestling Zeus, or boxing a comet. both were fun...
Boxing? Comet baseball is far more intense.
Heres a fun one. I've never tried it, but it could be fun.

Game: Spoons

Rules: First you find a black guy. Then, you throw a spoon at the black guy. If you hit him you get to run, but if you miss, you have to go pick up the spoon. Deadliest game in the world.
Think along the lines of Negg's Urban Sports on Balls of Steel (YouTube it if you're unfamiliar, look for Urban Sprinting). Basically a lot of that. Also Amateur Porch-****ting.

EDIT:

Quote by blakefoster937

Rules: First you find a black guy. Then, you throw a spoon at the black guy. If you hit him you get to run, but if you miss, you have to go pick up the spoon. Deadliest game in the world.

Oh my God, I am totally doing this. I'll have someone videotape.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Wait, so with Spoons, are the spoons metal or plastic? Perhaps wooden for the lulz?
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Colgate Total
Gold cart racing.

Did nobody notice this? Must be one rich MF-er.

BTW: Ice Skating. I slit my wrist while falling with my own skate...no idea how that happened, but I was pushed purposely.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at May 3, 2008,
shifter kart racingon public roads
trust me dont try it unless you are skilled
jj
a couple of mates do it every now and then
Last edited by jimbobolon at May 3, 2008,
Quote by Chris_Parker
Wait, so with Spoons, are the spoons metal or plastic? Perhaps wooden for the lulz?

I'm sure all the really hardcore kids use ladles.
Quote by happytimeharry
I'm sure all the really hardcore kids use ladles.

****, even better!
Quote by Pauldapro
backflipping or any flips off of high things
and one time i died but i was like a lvl 90 doodzorz
Not really extreme, but I practice TKD.
Some days ago, my brother's trainer got his nose broken in a spar, and the guy that broke it, by chance also has a fissured rib from a spar. Another one once broke his hand.
I was quite shocked at the intensity of the sparring over here when I just arrived, because in Israel we were really soft on each other in TKD.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Chris_Parker

Even better. Wrap them with cotton.

Damn I'm going to hell
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

My brother and I used to play this game when we were kids where we lay down on longboards, rode down my street (it's a hill) and tried to knock each other off of em and throw stuff at each other. Problem was the street was busy so it was constantly interrupted.
I do Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu right now, I guess combat sports are "extreme".
Quote by blakefoster937

Another one is you place a burning cross in a black man's front yard. You have to be able to mow his yard with a push mower while he is home before he catches you.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
I once raced a moose
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Page 1 of 2