Well actually I'm confused with the genre of this since there is going to be screamo/growls for vocals on this so i wasn't sure what to put. But i wanted to make this more of a melodic song rather than straight up Br00taZ. I got up to the break down then i got stuck =/ Help?

update on post 6#!
Attachments:
TS.zip
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Last edited by kylendm at May 4, 2008,
i personally think that it would be a awsome song, but no growls it can be screamo but all growls ruin a song a few here and there are ok. i say go back to the beginning and repeat that then come up with a ending riff thats simple in the way that its just the guitar (sry if that doesnt make since!). when the final thing is done ill deff. want to here it!
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
It'd probably be flirting more with Metalcore, but that's just what I think. After the breakdown, you should add a really kind of airy guitar riff, almost a solo, w but not quite, and with vocals laid over it. Don't do growls. at all. Clean vocals should be considered, but no growls. Nothing lower than a mid-pitch scream. Song should be pretty awesome when you're done, though. Good luck.
"What kind of beer do you like?"
"Heineken."
"HEINEKEN?!?!one!!?! Fuck that shit! Pap's Blue Ribbon!
Alright well i added a little to it but i need to know what riff to use. I put both in the song so you all can hear it. So could you tell me what one to use or even what would you do next?
Attachments:
pt2.zip
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
i listened to the first version but i put it to X1.25 as it sounded alot better, you need to change up the intro riff with variations in note length instead of solid 8ths through in some trills or 16ths or triplets here and there to make it more interesting.

other than that it was great, the lead stuff was nice and the chugging riff was also great although it would be better with a lead riff over it.

work on it.

mind checking out mine? same sort of thing i think
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=843448
Quote by ch715dallat
i listened to the first version but i put it to X1.25 as it sounded alot better, you need to change up the intro riff with variations in note length instead of solid 8ths through in some trills or 16ths or triplets here and there to make it more interesting.

other than that it was great, the lead stuff was nice and the chugging riff was also great although it would be better with a lead riff over it.

work on it.

mind checking out mine? same sort of thing i think
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=843448

Yeah i know what your saying i like the tempo it is actually any higher and it felt kinda rushed and the beginning i wanted to keep it kinda simple. But your idea about the lead in variation i did that was a good idea. =) and heres the last update i did to it tell me what you all think.
Attachments:
finish.zip
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88