I'm sure many of you have seen these guitarists on youtube. In my opinion, they are the three best that i have seen on youtube. They are all three obviously extremely skilled, but who do you think is the best out of the three?
please do no make me decide between Huesca and Guerra... both amazzing guitarists...

edit: to the guy above... look up "cesar huesca"
Mattrach

He's so amazing and his style is awesome. My favorite peices are Se dehcirere dans sa chambre, dark paradise, and his live video
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
MattRach is only what 17?

Gustavo Guerra has his own thing in Brazil, he aint bedroom jammers like Matt or Cesar (bedroom jammers lol).

Im leaning towards MattRach, might not be more musically educated than the other two but hes got alot of potential in my onion.
MattRach. He composes some absolutely beautiful music.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by metallicat420
MattRach is only what 17?

Gustavo Guerra has his own thing in Brazil, he aint bedroom jammers like Matt or Cesar (bedroom jammers lol).

Im leaning towards MattRach, might not be more musically educated than the other two but hes got alot of potential in my onion.

i havent heard the other 2, but mattr@ch is sweet.
Quote by TDKshorty
Mattrach

He's so amazing and his style is awesome. My favorite peices are Se dehcirere dans sa chambre, dark paradise, and his live video

Se dehcirere... is my favorite song by Mattrach too .
But my favorite is Gustavo Guerra. He's amazing, and also a great person.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

They are not the three best that you have encountered on your own, TS, they are the leaders in gtridol.com. And Matt Rach has no business up there with the likes of Guerra and Feener. I have no love for Huesca.
Quote by The Pickle Man
They are not the three best that you have encountered on your own, TS, they are the leaders in gtridol.com. And Matt Rach has no business up there with the likes of Guerra and Feener. I have no love for Huesca.

Why the hate for Huesca? Also, my vote goes to Guerra =).
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
Visual Sound Double Trouble
"Even Less"
My vote goes to Matt, fell in love with Dark Paradise. I'm actually attempting to tab it, lol
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Cesar all the way, mattrach is a pretty good writer, but im not a huge fan of his covers
Matt has written some great music. I've only seen covers and random wanking from Cesar, though he is an amazing player. He has grate vibrato.
cesar posted alot of origional material for a while, its pretty good
From the 3, I would choose MattRach.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Mattrach. I lost a lot of respect for Guerra when he posted his version of "Glasgow kiss" by John Petrucci and while it was still good, it was lacking that extra something that I see in all of Mattrach's performances.
Yeah, gotta go with MattRach.
Is anyone of 'em on UG btw?
Guerra in my opinion. Amazing player, amazing songwriter, and even more important, an amazing person. I never saw a player that humble (except for AndanteLargo), that respects his father so much, and tries to answer all the replies.
But Mattrach is awesome too. I like how much he composes. The guy is a composing machine.
I never really got into Huesca.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at May 16, 2008,
Quote by david_safc
Mattrach. I lost a lot of respect for Guerra when he posted his version of "Glasgow kiss" by John Petrucci and while it was still good, it was lacking that extra something that I see in all of Mattrach's performances.

You lost respect for him because he posted a cover you didn't like?
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by david_safc

Headbangability, perhaps?

All of them are great, though I lean towards MattRach as his canon rock cover blows the rest.
I don't know what I'm doing, but I still do it anyway...

Just for the lulz.
Cesar for for his perfectionism and sound quality

Matt Rach for the songs he composes and his potential

Gustavo for his style and that goddamn smile he always has
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
sorry but guerra is most definitely the best... his covers are pretty much flawless, i love him =)
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
lol i played with mattrach on aim once. i'm not lying it's true. his profile pic was jimi hendrix and i asked if he admired hendrix or played guitar and he said both. we started talking about guitars and he showed me his youtube account.
Quote by Unforgotten

I see them getting somewhere in life for guitar.

Yeah man definitely ,it'll be a "youtube success story"
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
lol i played with mattrach on aim once. i'm not lying it's true. his profile pic was jimi hendrix and i asked if he admired hendrix or played guitar and he said both. we started talking about guitars and he showed me his youtube account.

Bull****.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Im so surprised by these responces........lots of people dont like Cesar?!? Whats wrong? Although ui think matt rach and Gguerra are good, cesars covers and originals just blow me away everytime. Also matt rach reminds me of someone i used to know and hate.
cesar or mattrach is the best writer no doubt about it. Cesars covers i think are way better than mattrachs or guerras. Technical skill would be Cesar or guerra.