What reverb tank will work well with a Randall RG50TC? Stock one isnt very responsive untill it gets cranked, even then it barely is audible
Quote by DiMeTiMe
I don't about reverb tanks, but a temorary fix could be to get something like a Danelectro Corned Beef reverb pedal ($30!!! ).

Or for something a little more expensive, Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail. It gets a truckload of praise around here. Just put it in the loop, and you have footswitchable reverb, no need to use the amp reverb (I don't really know about any other reverb tanks than Fender, I think they sell one, and I'm not sure if it'd fit your amp.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
Or for something a little more expensive, Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail. It gets a truckload of praise around here. Just put it in the loop, and you have footswitchable reverb, no need to use the amp reverb (I don't really know about any other reverb tanks than Fender, I think they sell one, and I'm not sure if it'd fit your amp.

Yeah, I was gonna suggest that too, but my cheapness got the better of me .
Buy the Holy Grail Plus over the Holy Grail. It's a lot more reliable, versatile and nice sonding. It's not much more expensive either
So what did you want to do, replace your amp's inbuilt reverb tank?

That could work, if you get the details of the tank, if it's Accutronics etc and the model name would be very useful.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.