Page 1 of 4
i just read a news article stating that the y chromosone was spawned when most organisms on life were evolving. (xy=male xx=female)thats the one that makes you male. well apparently,the bitch y chromosone over time has been attacking it thinking of it as a virus or something like that. it is slowly taking genes away from the y chrom. and that is apparently the cause to the cases of homosexuals because the x isslowly taking away manly traits from the y .

this also means men willd die out as will females.in 125000 years. thats pretty short on an evolution timeline

do you think this is true?
it sounds plausible to me but i dont know, sometimes you ust dont know what to beleive these days.

http://iblognews.wordpress.com/2008/01/02/men-and-their-y-chromosomes-are-soon-parted/
Last edited by All_Bodies at May 3, 2008,
We've been talking about this in science.
It's going to be a very girly future for not-so-man kind.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
i dont believe the homosexuality part, but i guess the mutation of the y chromosome is plausible...
yeah i read about it before. its pretty cool.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Vol=11
i dont believe the homosexuality part, but i guess the mutation of the y chromosome is plausible...

basically the x is taking away manly traits from the y and therefore making men more feminine.
my dad says the answer to the worlds problems is putting every homosexual, retard, rapist and pedophile on an island
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Frankly I don't give a damn. I'm gonna be long dead.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i thought the worlds was gonna end in like, 10 thousand years or something. so it doesnt matter
Quote by All_Bodies
basically the x is taking away manly traits from the y and therefore making men more feminine.

Thats pretty rad.

A world full of girls. I do not see the problem here.
Quote by majonior
my dad says the answer to the worlds problems is putting every homosexual, retard, rapist and pedophile on an island

Your dad is an idiot.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Quote by majonior

think of one dude with all those qualities.
double post ftw
Quote by majonior

your dad is a dipshit
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I don't understand how the y chromosome could've came later than the x....

all creatures were asexual in the earlier periods of time, so there want even a need for an alternate sex chromosome. everything was female for quite some time i suppose. eventually some organisms developed a y chromosome and natural selection did the rest.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Thats pretty rad.

A world full of girls. I do not see the problem here.

You won't be there to enjoy it.
No dudes? Damn. I wanna live in a world like that. But... one where I myself defy the laws of science and don't age at all until that time when it's just chicks.

Yeah... nvm. Now that I think about it, that would suck. Too much of a good thing.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
It never occured to everyone that the harmful crap we eat everyday might be affecting us??
M U S E
Quote by All_Bodies

just because men become more feminine doesnt mean that theyll start becoming physically attracted to other men. itll just give them titties and stuff.
Quote by majonior
Your dad needs to do some reading on genetics.
I'll be dead before then, so I kind of don't really care...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by civildp1
Frankly I don't give a damn. I'm gonna be long dead.

yes indeed, so why do we care?
Quote by paintITblack39
i don't believe any sources with the word "blog" in them.

thats not the only source, there are site on it.
that was just one article.
i really don't beleive that whole homosexual sexual thing your talking about because that explanation leaves absolutely no room for the possibility of lesbos, and me oh my do i love lesbos.
Quote by Vol=11
just because men become more feminine doesnt mean that theyll start becoming physically attracted to other men. itll just give them titties and stuff.

nah cause Estrogen is like the counter of Testosterone, and higher testosterone levels within the body equal to a more masculine sexual mentality (i think). So obviously if you have high estrogen levels, your testosterone is going to be lower therefore you'll have different sexual desires and stuff (i think, its probably all worded really badly too).
Lets put it this way:

It's actually not possible for this to result in the extinction of the species.

The Y chromosome would have to lose a gene that would lead to infertility in every single male on the planet SIMULTANEOUSLY for this to happen. That's not going to happen.
Quote by TheHereAway
nah cause Estrogen is like the counter of Testosterone, and higher testosterone levels within the body equal to a more masculine sexual mentality (i think). So obviously if you have high estrogen levels, your testosterone is going to be lower therefore you'll have different sexual desires and stuff (i think, its probably all worded really badly too).

thank you for explaing that.seriously.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Lets put it this way:

It's actually not possible for this to result in the extinction of the species.

The Y chromosome would have to lose a gene that would lead to infertility in every single male on the planet SIMULTANEOUSLY for this to happen. That's not going to happen.

hhhhhhhwhat?
Quote by All_Bodies
thank you for explaing that.seriously.

are you being sarcastic?
Quote by All_Bodies
thats not the only source, there are site on it.
that was just one article.

oh i didn't scroll all the way down. i'm indifferent to it still. if it was about 500-1000 years, i'd care, but 125000 years is a long time. humans should be due for evolution by then, or we'll all be dead because some nuthead pressed the button.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by All_Bodies
hhhhhhhwhat?
If a man inherits a Y chromosome that makes him infertile he can't breed and pass that mutation on, so the mutation stops at him, it can't be spread throughout the species.
Quote by TheHereAway
are you being sarcastic?

no seriously, thats what i was trying to say to that guy but i couldnt say it like that.
Quote by All_Bodies
no seriously, thats what i was trying to say to that guy but i couldnt say it like that.

oh right, ok kool. alot of it makes sense when you think about it, its quite an interesting article.
Page 1 of 4