Poll: Guitar Hero with Best Characters?
Poll Options
View poll results: Guitar Hero with Best Characters?
Guitar Hero
6 8%
Guitar Hero 2
23 29%
Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's
6 8%
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
39 49%
Guitar Hero Aerosmith (why not? It's almost out, I guess...)
5 6%
Voters: 79.
Page 1 of 2
Spare the GH flames, this is for those who like the game(s). So, out of all the Guitar Hero games out right now (excluding Aerosmith, I don't know if there are going to be any non-Aerosmith members as charcters or not), who is your favorite character(s), besides Morello/Slash.

Mine are:

GH2- Eddie Knox (Vegas w/ the red 335) I don't know why they kept Lars and not him, I was so pissed for a month...

GH3- Xavier Stone (I forget what the outfit is called, but Tangerine Style with a Fatboy)

GH1 - Axel Steel (With black 335) also GH3, in the orignal outift, forget the guitar.

GH2 - Johnny Napalm (Liberty Spikes, Worn Cherry V)
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Rockband FTW. I made a character that looks like me and plays a Gretsch White Penguin
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Uh, yeah, well so far no one has even given a straight answer. Nice.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Johnny Napalm, Skeleton Outfit, Les Paul Bullseye.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
GH3 Xavier Stone - Hendrix Flying V
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Izzy Sparks
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
Elroy Budvis...

do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!
Quote by lordllama
Elroy Budvis...

I actually like Elroy's look. The background info is lame, but I can make some good combos with him.
Quote by Pauldapro
So wait is there a bass hero coming out soon ?
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Lars Umlaut because when you unleash star power he breathes fire sometimes.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
grim ripper or Judy Nails
GH2
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
There's no Bass Hero, but you've been able to play bass since GH2. And, with GHIV/GH4, you can play drums and sing.

I'm actually a bit surprised this got revived...
Quote by Pauldapro
Gh2.
Judy nails is hot, Grim Ripper is teh br00talz, Izzy Sparks isn't a cross dresser and he rocks this game
Last edited by RPGoof at Jul 8, 2008,
Eddie Knox for sure with the black cherry swirl explorer

2nd for me is Axel with the dimebag look
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
In the first it was Pandora and Johnny Napalm.
In GH2 it was Judy Nails.
I don't like many characters at all in 3, but the real people are the best.
Izzy Sparks all the games with the coffin guitar or white flaying V
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
Izzy Sparks all the games with the coffin guitar or white flaying V

I can just imagine Billy Mays (whatever his last name is) trying to sell on of those on TV.

"It cuts RIGHT THRU those pesky lime stains and de-corrodes your amplifier by JUST PLUGGING IT IN! Hosting a party and need FISH FAST? The FLAYING V will slice and DICE that fillet before you can learn to play a Lenny Kravitz song! Call now and we'll throw in an extra Flaying VEE WEE for no extra charge! The FLAYING VEE WEE works wonders on small children! Call now and you'll get the FLAYING VEE, the FLAYING VEE WEE, and the entire catalog of the MARSHALL MG SERIES for the BLOWOUT Price of $2,000!"

EDIT:

Also, if they include "default" characters in the next GH, I vote they should bring back Eddie Knox.
Quote by Pauldapro
I hope you don't mean his codpiece suit in GH1/2 and the GH3 version. The GH1/2 standard costumes were decent, but the tophat was the ****.

I remember I would do the tophat and the Zakk Wylde LP and go into the Blackout Bar...
Quote by Pauldapro
Pandora from GH2.

Playing dudes on those games is like having sex with one. I prefer to have sex with women, thank you.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Xavier Stone on the 1st GH and also that other classic rock guy..can't remember his name.

And Johnny Napalm with the liberty spikes was pretty cool.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I loved Clive Winston, or whatever his name was from the first GH... what happened to him?
clive winston was an unlockable character in GH2, but, much to my dismay, he was not in GH3,

winston was definitely my favorite, with the sunburst les paul
Turquoise Team Beasts!
I think the GH2 Clive was too oriented to like one song. Look me in my internet eyes and tell me you didn't play Freebird with Clive and the USA guitar (Wayward Son might count...).
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Chris_Parker
I think the GH2 Clive was too oriented to like one song. Look me in my internet eyes and tell me you didn't play Freebird with Clive and the USA guitar (Wayward Son might count...).

i played freebird with clive and the natural explorer, like allen collins played.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Yeah, so did I, but the USA was probably made just for Clive, judging by his clothes.

Semi-unrelated:
I don't even understand why the put Midori in GH3. The only relation is the Japan venue. Not even any Japanese bands...
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Chris_Parker
Yeah, so did I, but the USA was probably made just for Clive, judging by his clothes.

Semi-unrelated:
I don't even understand why the put Midori in GH3. The only relation is the Japan venue. Not even any Japanese bands...

yeah, and why did they have to drop clive?
midori is so stupid looking. i wish they had characters that looked more real though, like tom morello's model.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Page 1 of 2