Yes Pit, imagine that?
Have you ever felt the urge to spam in every single thread in the Pit, just so you can have a 'black circle' when you view the forum?
Imagine how epic that would be, to realize that you have posted in every. Single. Thread.
But then some asshole will post a new thread, so you'll have to spam again.
Ever got that urge?
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
No, I like to hold onto what little life i have.

You'd never be able to leave. Just constant posting, lol.
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
[quote="'[Erebus"]']You'd never be able to leave. Just constant posting, lol.

I will, i hardly ever post here...

Check my posts if you want, mainly GG&A. I'm only here because everywhere else is a bit slow at the moment.
SPAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! monkey
Quote by irongoat666
1. Acquire 3 sheep (or any other animal for that matter)
2. Spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them
3. Set them loose

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Every thread I post in, my mind is decayed a little more.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
i would NEVER do that. I like to see the threads with black circles on them as the ones i'll be entertained by. If every ****ty thread's got a black circle on it, i'll take no joy in seeing them. those little black circles are the only things that keep me in the wretched place, instead of helping people in the musician talk thread who REFUSE TO LEARN THEORY, but still ask why they can't do anything they want to do.