i need some recommendations for free programs that are able to convert flv files to mp3 files! thx!
all the ones that i found in google are only trials that can only convert like half of the song
What about the second one I listed? It was the first one that came up, and looks fine.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I use AoA audio extractor, I think it's free, I can't remember if you have to pay. Either way it's good.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Quote by t3h guitar n00b
I use AoA audio extractor, I think it's free, I can't remember if you have to pay. Either way it's good.

No you don't, that's what I use
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
AoA audo extractor doesnt work for me.
a message would come out saying no video found. i want to convert songs, not videos
Get recorder software and record from the flv while it plays through a player

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
Quote by Black_Fender
Get recorder software and record from the flv while it plays through a player

That's actually what I do myself when I need an mp3 version. I use Total Recorder to record the sound as it plays through an flv player. This will take you more time because you have to wait through the video, but you can always press record and come back later.. hope that helps.

My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
vixy converter.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.