I'm sure there are already threads like this but whatever.

Relic by Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child.

It's a thriller mystery with a bit of horror thrown in.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Last edited by En_zed at May 3, 2008,
its a little different but I would recommend some john grissam books. I would say start with the Firm and if you like that you could branch out some more.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
If you can read scottish slang get 'the acid house' by irvine welsh (trainspotting)
its just full of short stories and absolutly hilarious, not horror but you did say ANY book of short stories and well worth a read.
If you're looking for short stories try Bagombo Snuff Box and Welcome To The Monkey House.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Try Helter Skelter it's a true crime book. I'm addicted to it.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
The Body of Christopher Creed is seriously the BEST book I have EVER read.. I definitely recommend it
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by the_poison125
Like horror/thriller/mystery etc

Also any book full of short stories or book full of mini novels?(Like Stephen kings ' four past midnight'

Thanks
Christopher Fowler is right up your alley. He primarily writes horror (also crime/detective) and has loads of short story collections out there. I highly recommend, I think he does horror better than King.
Any Stephen King book I liked Bag of Bones personally. Took me a week to read it cause I was really into it.
Quote by metallicat420
Any Stephen King book I liked Bag of Bones personally. Took me a week to read it cause I was really into it.

I couldnt get into bag of bones myself.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Christopher Fowler is right up your alley. He primarily writes horror (also crime/detective) and has loads of short story collections out there. I highly recommend, I think he does horror better than King.

Il have a look thanks
ice station - matthew reilly
ever read "a tell tale heart"?
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte