So, after having sex, especially after not having it in a while, does anyone else get an enourmous rush of like light headedness/ can't think straight? I took my second virginity tonight and am now experiencing this.

Oh and to whoever saw my post earlier about the whole leaving thing.. I've sorted things out.. so I'm here to stay
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by Shredxmyheart

Oh and to whoever saw my post earlier about the whole leaving thing.. I've sorted things out.. so I'm here to stay

****! ugghh.. ok guys take the banner down and hide the champagne
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Sorry, but you only get ONE virginity. It doesn't grow back or anything.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Milkywaykid1
****! ugghh.. ok guys take the banner down and hide the champagne

this is the reason I keep coming here.. the sick and twisted sarcasm has me hooked

Quote by break-me-in
Sorry, but you only get ONE virginity. It doesn't grow back or anything.

TOOK not lost

muahahaha i knew you couldnt leave us.
nice hangover this morning?
and on you're question... no thats never happened to me, maybe you've just tired yourself out and the lack of oxygen is causing your light headedness?
Second virginity? You mean, you had butt secks?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by alkalineweeman
muahahaha i knew you couldnt leave us.
nice hangover this morning?
and on you're question... no thats never happened to me, maybe you've just tired yourself out and the lack of oxygen is causing your light headedness?

nah not too bad.. vodka never leaves me hung over.. still a little sick feeling from the dope though..
Quote by Milkywaykid1
^ pics of Shredxmyheart light headed sticky and naked.... err dont think so

preferably not of that >.<

and to answer ts's q. you release chemicals into ur brain from sex, which is why ppl feel more 'in love' after sex too, im not getting descriptive atm, ****in tired, but yeah.

peace hippie
I bet this girl/guy he had sex with is just sitting there watching him posting this, regretting drinking all that alcohol last night, thinking "What a waste of a good virginity..."
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
i assume you're referring to the 'afterglow'. afterglow rocks.
take it to the sex thread.
from daylight...
...into darkness