blues

EDIT - maybe i should clarify this and say i support the blues.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
blues

EDIT - maybe i should clarify this and say i support the blues.

probably a decent chance for a semis spot seeing as though your next two matches are the highlanders and the reds.

i'm a waratahs fan by the way.
Quote by agreth_3rd
probably a decent chance for a semis spot seeing as though your next two matches are the highlanders and the reds.

i'm a waratahs fan by the way.

to be honest, i haven't really been following it as much as i should be this year.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
tahs supporter....

and just like to put out there that manly won all grades including colts against norths in the shute shield

and i was in the winning leg of the boat race for colts....

**** yeah
Quote by SOYCD
cant believe the force just beat the chiefs.. GO THE FORCE!

yeah, really exciting game. that giteau kick to seal the deal was nice. and what about 17yo james o'connor for the force!

waratahs vs bulls game in 10 mins. i'd say it's a fairly important game to win because both the stormers and the reds are capable of upsets. should do it easily though.

edit: i ate my words. what a frustrating match.
Last edited by agreth_3rd at May 3, 2008,
great win for the tahs. guaranteed home semi. i'm predicting the stormers and the sharks to steal 3rd and 4th place. also, having watched the crusaders last 2 games, anything could happen in the semis.

anyway, i predict a waratahs vs sharks final.

i also predict that the tahs will take the competition (but i'm a little biased).
looks like the semis are going to be crusaders vs hurricanes and waratahs vs sharks.

obviously i'd love to the tahs to go all the way, but if we lose our semi i'd much rather the sharks won than either of the kiwi teams.
semis tomorrow. looking forward to some great rugby. i'd love to see the crusaders leave early but not as much i'd love to see the waratahs crush the sharks haha.