thats not a scale, or at least if it is (which i highly doubt) it isn't a diatonically (or enharmonically i forget which ones which) correct scale, it uses C#, E and G.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Oh, okay. I didn't know, thanks. By the way it was from "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold. What scale is the intro then?
Quote by Martindecorum
C# blues minor, but its very written in a wrong way

C# E F# G G# B is the real way

lol, good thing your on the ball, i totally overlooked that.

the intro could be in C# blues minor, but i doubt it probably in some minor scale, harmonic minor maybe, but i'm just guessing here, maybe one of the theory genius's can answer the question. my moneys on harmonic minor though.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by A7X43
G# C# E G B C# E G

I'm trying to lean some scales.

It's not a scale, it's just some random notes. If you mean "which scale are these notes from?" then it entirely depends on the context, ie what key is the backing in. Also, musical convention says that you can't have the same note value twice, so the notes are best described this way to avoid any overly confusing enharmonics.

Ab Db E G B Db E G

Those notes could appear in any number of scales...depending on the context some could even be accidentals.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at May 3, 2008,