I play metal music on my ESP Horizon FR-II, and my amp sucks. I have been looking at VHT, Rivera, and Soldano for some good high gain amps, but not sure which are the best for me in those brands. I don't really want to spend over $2000.
once you hit that kind of money it's mainly preference... take a look at vht, soldano, splawn, mako, brunetti (might be too dear in the US though) etc.... engls are nice, but aren't that great value in the USA... i think you can get better for the money there to be honest.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What kind of tone are you looking at? (bands and stuff)
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King

I like guns and roses also alot of indie. I currently have a line 6 spider 15 but the clean channel really sucks. I'm from England tho guys. Also theres only one guitar shop near me, so if you could choose from the hyperlink in the first post I'd be grateful cheers.
Quote by Teh Forest King

I have a variety. Children of Bodom, DragonForce, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, also some classic rock like guns n roses.

EDIT: Who is this guy above me? haha
Quote by Jorgas
I have a variety. Children of Bodom, DragonForce, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, also some classic rock like guns n roses.

EDIT: Who is this guy above me? haha

He posted a thread with the same title. He probably clicked on yours by accident hahaha

Anyways, Id say if you can afford it, get a VHT 50 or 100/CL. If you run a tubescreamer though it, it will sound so badass. VHT's also get real good classic rock tones and stuff. Id definately go with a VHT for what youre looking at.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.